Best Budget RGB Case??

RiceKris_py

So I'm planning a budget build with a budget of about 700-800 Canadian Dollars. I need to find a case but I want an RGB one cause having no RGB is just boring. Does anyone have any ideas on an RGB case under about 100 Canadian Dollars? Currently, I want the Cooler Master Masterbox Pro 5 RGB but the price just went up by about a quarter of the price which brings me over budget. If you have any ideas, please comment them cause it would help a lot in building a PC.

Cardboard box with a load of holes in it that are stuffed with rgb strips that u buy in memory express. 

Seriously tho I am looking for a cheap case for about €50 so if I find an rgb option I will tell you. 

there's the P300 TG, or you can just get a regular case and buy an RGB strip to connect to the mobo, they don't cost much on amazon.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

there's the P300 TG, or you can just get a regular case and buy an RGB strip to connect to the mobo, they don't cost much on amazon.

+ some crappy RGB fans :P

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

1 hour ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

^This

Dont buy a cheap case that has an RGB, buy a good cheap case and then add RGB to it in the form of fans or LED strips or something. Often Cheap RGB cases suck because they cut corners in terms of build quality or airflow, sometimes both. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

What about Phanteks P350X?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT | RAM: GSkill Trident Z DDR4 3600Mhz | PSU: ADATA Core Reactor 850W 80+ Gold | CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C MONITOR: LG 32UL500-W 4K 60Hz, Gigabyte M27Q 1440p 165Hz

On 07/08/2018 at 6:25 AM, Metallus97 said:

So I like this case cause it looks pretty nice. My only concern would be that would the 1 rear exhaust fan be enough to cool the system? Or would I have to buy some intake fans at the front? 

Phanteks Pro M, get the special edition with white interior, comes with 2 RGB Halo premium fans that should get you started on the road to rgb.

Best & worst cases for your money in 2018 are:

Best Cases overall

I) Fractal Design Meshify C - Airflow and relatively quiet, best all around case

I) Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition (white interior) - Airflow & full water cooling support

I) Fractal Define R6 - Silent with decent airflow

I) Be Quiet! DB 900 (Full Tower) - Airflow and silent 

I) Fractal Design Meshify C mini (mATX)

I) Corsair 400C - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Phanteks 350X - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Fractal Design Focus G

Cases that may be worth your money

I) Thermaltake G21 - GPU and CPU cooling issues, modest tweaking
I) Silverstone RL06 / Pro - Mustard/Ketchup wires, Shitty cable management, Poor front radiator support, useless psu filter, stupid ssd layout
I) In Win 303

I) Coolermaster H500 no suffix - if 200mm fans are your thing

I) NZXT H700 non "i" version - Needs to come down in price to be worth it

I) Corsair Carbide 100R - Suitable for low end builds

The worst cases - Do Not Buy

I) NZXT S340/Elite, H500, H440 (everything except the H700) Reason: Poor airflow
I) Coolermaster Masterbox 5

Majority of cases on the market

2 hours ago, RiceKris_py said:

would the 1 rear exhaust fan be enough to cool the system? 

That depends on the system you're building and what CPU and GPU you're using but generally speaking I would recommend two fans minimum for a gaming computer (one front one rear)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

There is a case names IBOX PASSION V4 ir is Micro atx, but includes i think  3 or 4 rgb fans has from and side tempered glass panels. 

Plus it also includes and RGB light strip in the box.

• 1 year later...

coolermaster mb520 RGB is a great option

Sharkoon TG4 RGB is great too, but no PSU shroud

Gamemax Kamikaze Pro