Best headset for ps4 and pc recommendations plz

Johnsmith45

I have a budget of £80 to spend on a gaming headset. My old ones broke unfortunately. I have been looking for one for the last three hours and i still havent decided.  My mind was on the hyper x cloud 2 but then i came across the razor electa now i don't know which one. 

15 minutes ago, Johnsmith45 said:

I have a budget of £80 to spend on a gaming headset. My old ones broke unfortunately. I have been looking for one for the last three hours and i still havent decided.  My mind was on the hyper x cloud 2 but then i came across the razor electa now i don't know which one. 

Hyper X Stinger is probably fine.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Cloud 2's are fantastic

Stingers are also good if you want to save some, but it isnt as comfortable as the clouds.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Get Sennheiser. Quality Products.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

3 hours ago, Praesi said:

Get Sennheiser. Quality Products.

I have a pair of Game Ones I use for my PS4 now.  The audio quality is fantastic.  Mic sounds very clear as well.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

On 8/1/2018 at 3:32 PM, Johnsmith45 said:

Hyper X CLOUD REVOLVER S

Any Bluetooth should work and any analogue with on 3,5mm phone connector. 

Headsets is a human interface device and with most of those, there is a great portion of taste with it.

You have to look if the Headset you get will fit you and is comfortable for you. Some just don't work for some people.

And a bit personal taste is also something to keep in mind.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

+1 for Sennheiser HD 598SR, exceeds your budget slightly

I have HyperX Cloud and upgraded to HD 598SR last year, I can't go back to Cloud now unless I want to isolate noise around me and want to have long gaming session

Finally got PS4 Pro

Had the electra V2 USB , it was nice, sold it on for £55.00 (occasionally amazon prices the USB one as low as £45.00) infinitely adjustable mic and PU earcups were comfy if a little warm at times. You get synapse with it too and it's got green lights in the side if you like that, the only thing it lacked was a mic mute switch. I sold it after 4 months and bought the massdrop x sennheiser PC37X, that really does sound so much better than the electra, I have to say. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 9:17 PM, Velcade said:

I have a pair of Game Ones I use for my PS4 now.  The audio quality is fantastic.  Mic sounds very clear as well.

You speak the truth my friend. Love my Game One headset, so comfy and audio's topnotch.