Android and now Apple app!

I have a Windows 10 PC with Android studio. I made/published an app that is just a full-screen WebView of my website. I need help converting it into an iOS app. Any ideas on how I do that?

1 hour ago, JDK319 said:

I have a Windows 10 PC with Android studio. I made/published an app that is just a full-screen WebView of my website. I need help converting it into an iOS app. Any ideas on how I do that?

You need the following:

• An Apple computer (unless you wanna do the Hackintosh route) for development.
  • A knowledge of Swift
  • Possibly an iOS device to ensure it works

1 hour ago, JDK319 said:

Yes, simply purchase a MacOS device, and then pay Apple $100 per year for the privilege of accessing their developer tools. This is why I stick to web development, since it costs me next to nothing to host and deploy a website.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Xarmin should do it. 

On 7/30/2018 at 8:27 PM, kirashi said:

Yes, simply purchase a MacOS device, and then pay Apple $100 per year for the privilege of accessing their developer tools. This is why I stick to web development, since it costs me next to nothing to host and deploy a website.

Damn, Apple is downright evil. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, wasab said:

Damn, Apple is downright evil. 

Locking developers into an ecosystem is good for making money. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Or use Delphi which can produce cross-platform mobile apps (but you still need a Mac for the connection).

Write in C.