Anyone got contacted by Slick for the intel giveaway ?

LapX
Congratulations, mate! It is indeed real, just make sure to respond to that message (and only that message) with your postal address and (I think) phone number.

The 404 Error is probably a vBulletin 5 issue, just ignore it.

Bear in mind that the information you give Slick is held as confidential, so you don't need to worry about your personal information getting sent out. Just don't post your information on the forums :P

Part had to do with the fact that I was not believing that I won, that was unreal and it still is ! I was saying to myself that someone hacked the forum to do phising by saying he was Slick...

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Congrats, man! Glad it was someone who has been here from the start :D Enjoy :D
Not gonna happen. :P

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Oh my!

This WAS a "private" message because I was waiting for the video to go up for it to actually be announced but that's okay i guess.

As with what everyone else says yes this is me :D

Yeah... Sorry for that... For me it was unreal that I would have won this giveaway...

congrats,make sure to post a build log man,for all of us who didn't win!

also,I wonder who won the second one.

Great Idea ! but my build will look silly with an extreme edition, an x79 Mobo and... a 660Ti... lol

congrats man - got any big plans for the new gear or you just going to do a "mild" update on your rig lol
I was planning to do a watercooled build (after a platform and gpu upgrade) It may happen faster because I won't have to buy a CPU and a MOBO !

I've just seen the video, thanks to everyone ! I'm so excited ! :P
Dude, I was shouting and running all arround the house, literally.

congrats,make sure to post a build log man,for all of us who didn't win!

also,I wonder who won the second one.

660Ti is a very solid card! I'd still post a log :D

Oh my!

This WAS a "private" message because I was waiting for the video to go up for it to actually be announced but that's okay i guess.

As with what everyone else says yes this is me :D

Its alright, honestly i would have been skeptical as well!

As everyone else has said congratulations and I hope to see a build log. What is your current cpu?

Yay. the guy with 3 1080p monitors won.

Congratz man :D

As everyone else has said congratulations and I hope to see a build log. What is your current cpu?
I will probably do a build log, my current cpu is an i7 930 @ 4Ghz

Awesome, I look forward to it. Hopefully a lucky friend or family member will be getting that 930.

Yeah I've been wanting to have a second computer so when a friend comes by or my sister or dad wants to play they can. My sister is actually playing minecraft on a macbook that is laggy as hell so I hope to get more parts soon and build an other computer.

congrats man - got any big plans for the new gear or you just going to do a "mild" update on your rig lol
nice ... might see your rig on the live stream soon as " rig of the week"

Its all about those volumetric clouds

• 1 year later...

i dont know if i was chosen im confused but he write something  that i will show:

"You've watched our videos, liked our pictures, commented on our forum, and supported our company's growth".

Now, we're giving back to you.

You're eligible for a 72 hour window of exclusive offers.

- A FREE one year subscription to Vessel (no credit card required)

- Access to videos a week before they are uploaded to youtube

- Entries to win the following:
            - Galax GeForce GTX 980 Hall of Fame
            - LG 34UC97, 21:9 Monitor
            - ASUS G750JZ Gaming Laptop with GTX 880M   
            - AKG K7XX Massdrop Edition Headphones
            - Nvidia Shield Portable
            - Luke's "Scrapyard Wars" PC
            - Linus' "Scrapyard Wars" PC

- If this thread reaches these total post counts, the following will ALSO be given away:
             - 25,000 posts: Kingston V310 960GB SSD
             - 50,000 posts: The Hardline Watercooled PC build
               (featured in the Vessel early access video)
             - 100,000 posts: Linus' PERSONAL PC

WRONG PLACE AND WRONG TIME SORRY!

i dont know if i was chosen im confused but he write something  that i will show:

"You've watched our videos, liked our pictures, commented on our forum, and supported our company's growth".

Now, we're giving back to you.

You're eligible for a 72 hour window of exclusive offers.

- A FREE one year subscription to Vessel (no credit card required)

- Access to videos a week before they are uploaded to youtube

- Entries to win the following:

- Galax GeForce GTX 980 Hall of Fame

- LG 34UC97, 21:9 Monitor

- ASUS G750JZ Gaming Laptop with GTX 880M   

- AKG K7XX Massdrop Edition Headphones

- Nvidia Shield Portable

- Luke's "Scrapyard Wars" PC

- Linus' "Scrapyard Wars" PC

- If this thread reaches these total post counts, the following will ALSO be given away:

- 25,000 posts: Kingston V310 960GB SSD

- 50,000 posts: The Hardline Watercooled PC build

(featured in the Vessel early access video)

- 100,000 posts: Linus' PERSONAL PC

Uh, this thread is nearly 2 years old, this isn't the place to be asking :/

But no, you didn't win, and that was only the forum newsletter telling you about the giveaway 

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Wooo! Congrats buddy!

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold