One plus 6 or Asus Zenfone 5z?

williamcll
Go to solution Solved by desertcomputer,

One Plus 6,  there is more dev working on one plus 6. You should consider going no gapps if you really want privacy.

I need it to be rootable with xprivacy, xposed and all that. Price isn't a large concern.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

One Plus 6,  there is more dev working on one plus 6. You should consider going no gapps if you really want privacy.

Magical Pineapples

On 7/27/2018 at 1:12 PM, MrUnknownEMC said:

nah, I just have a lot of apps that make use of those apps.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

10 hours ago, williamcll said:

nah, I just have a lot of apps that make use of those apps.

If you running google service there is no difference... You cannot block google services or many of application will have issues.

Magical Pineapples

2 hours ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

If you running google service there is no difference... You cannot block google services or many of application will have issues.

privacy was never my concern.

56 minutes ago, williamcll said:

privacy was never my concern.

xprivacy?

Magical Pineapples

10 hours ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

xprivacy?

for other apps

9 hours ago, williamcll said:

for other apps

You know most roms now includes privacy guard/app ops or you can merge them yourself for your own rom.

Magical Pineapples

1 hour ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

You know most roms now includes privacy guard/app ops or you can merge them yourself for your own rom.

That's what I did with my aunt's OP2