Could use some help figuring this out.

Hey, there. So I have been shopping around for the perfect keyboard for a couple years now.

What I am looking for I guess first and foremost a switch that won’t cause me the headaches I’ve gotten from the two sets of Cherry Speed and the Cherry Black I am currently typing on (Not by choice lol). Because all three of those keyboards have the “Key Chattering”.

So I am in need of a switch that won’t cause me the same pain. Second I would like these switches to be able to be individually RGB backlit.

Also I’m really fond of the 60ish%+arrows... So I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing it's around a 65%-75%?

A frosted acrylic case would be sweet especially along with an RGB underglow that’s separately controlled from the RGB Backlighting (So they don't have to be synced to be active. If at all possible could they be controlled by software?)
(I know, I know... I don't want a lot hahaha)

Thank you for any help you can offer... Thank you.

I think that what you're looking for doesn't exist.  Individually lighted and controlled keys would be a really neat trick.

i have the corsair strafe with cherry silent switches only a very light "key chatter" 

1 hour ago, JoshGreen89 said:

Hey, there. So I have been shopping around for the perfect keyboard for a couple years now.

What I am looking for I guess first and foremost a switch that won’t cause me the headaches I’ve gotten from the two sets of Cherry Speed and the Cherry Black I am currently typing on (Not by choice lol). Because all three of those keyboards have the “Key Chattering”.

So I am in need of a switch that won’t cause me the same pain. Second I would like these switches to be able to be individually RGB backlit.

Also I’m really fond of the 60ish%+arrows... So I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing it's around a 65%-75%?

A frosted acrylic case would be sweet especially along with an RGB underglow that’s separately controlled from the RGB Backlighting (So they don't have to be synced to be active. If at all possible could they be controlled by software?)
(I know, I know... I don't want a lot hahaha)

Thank you for any help you can offer... Thank you.

What do do you mean by chattering? That typically means a key that sends 2 or more strokes for 1 physical press, but it doesn't seem like you're using it that way. 

For the rest of what you are asking, I think you can get most of what you want by going full custom. You can get literally any switch you want. It won't be cheep though.

For the board you have a few options. The Zeal60 is a compact board with individual RGB. But it's 60% not 65%.  There's the GK64 which is a 60% with dedicated arrow keys. YD68 is a 65% with RGB underglow, but just monochrome back-light. These are just off the top of my head. There's probably more out there.

3 hours ago, kb5zue said:

I think that what you're looking for doesn't exist.  Individually lighted and controlled keys would be a really neat trick.

How so my Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire were individually lit. IDK what you mean by controlled tho...  Everything was handled through the Cue software.

4 hours ago, narrdarr said:

i have the corsair strafe with cherry silent switches only a very light "key chatter" 

Yeah, I got two Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire (18-20 months ago) that both started shitting out on me back to back after less than 3ish-5 months each other. My "chatter" is unbearable, games unplayable.

3 hours ago, geo3 said:

What do do you mean by chattering? That typically means a key that sends 2 or more strokes for 1 physical press, but it doesn't seem like you're using it that way. 

For the rest of what you are asking, I think you can get most of what you want by going full custom. You can get literally any switch you want. It won't be cheep though.

For the board you have a few options. The Zeal60 is a compact board with individual RGB. But it's 60% not 65%.  There's the GK64 which is a 60% with dedicated arrow keys. YD68 is a 65% with RGB underglow, but just monochrome back-light. These are just off the top of my head. There's probably more out there.

Yeah 2 or more strokes, sometimes none. It might not seem like that is the case, but that is only because me and the backspace key have gotten pretty close over the last year or so. lol  Trussttt me iif I wwere to juust typee wwithouuut ggoing back to press the backssaace keyy it caan get pppretty uggglyy after a wwhhillee. Essspecialllyyy wwiithhhhhh asswordss.
But yes, thank you. I pretty much accepted my fate that it was going to have to be custom, I even pick up a soldering iron and shit a few months back lol. I just don't know which combination of board & switches, etc... I would need exactly. As for which switch I like, I like MX black, I kinda wanna try out the Zeal Tealio, or even the 65/67g Zealio... But mainly as long as they don't take a shit on me in less than a couple years, I'll be happy lmao.

6 minutes ago, JoshGreen89 said:

But yes, thank you. I pretty much accepted my fate that it was going to have to be custom, I even pick up a soldering iron and shit a few months back lol. I just don't know which combination of board & switches, etc...

I realize this might've come off as sarcastic, that was not my intent.

19 minutes ago, JoshGreen89 said:

How so my Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire were individually lit. IDK what you mean by controlled tho...  Everything was handled through the Cue software.

Yeah, I got two Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire (18-20 months ago) that both started shitting out on me back to back after less than 3ish-5 months each other. My "chatter" is unbearable, games unplayable.

Yeah 2 or more strokes, sometimes none. It might not seem like that is the case, but that is only because me and the backspace key have gotten pretty close over the last year or so. lol  Trussttt me iif I wwere to juust typee wwithouuut ggoing back to press the backssaace keyy it caan get pppretty uggglyy after a wwhhillee. Essspecialllyyy wwiithhhhhh asswordss.
But yes, thank you. I pretty much accepted my fate that it was going to have to be custom, I even pick up a soldering iron and shit a few months back lol. I just don't know which combination of board & switches, etc... I would need exactly. As for which switch I like, I like MX black, I kinda wanna try out the Zeal Tealio, or even the 65/67g Zealio... But mainly as long as they don't take a shit on me in less than a couple years, I'll be happy lmao.

Zealios are my all time favorite switch. I have 2 boards with them. Lubed they become even more amazing. Though if you like MX black you'll probably love one of the heavier tealios. I personally dislike linear switches, however.  And yeah, finding the right parts when going custom can be a process. If you don't wan't waste time and money on trial and error do a lot of research before committing to anything. But if you do get something you don't like you can easily sell it off on Reddit's r/mechmarket for close to what you paid.  

6 hours ago, geo3 said:

Zealios are my all time favorite switch. I have 2 boards with them. Lubed they become even more amazing. Though if you like MX black you'll probably love one of the heavier tealios. I personally dislike linear switches, however.  And yeah, finding the right parts when going custom can be a process. If you don't wan't waste time and money on trial and error do a lot of research before committing to anything. But if you do get something you don't like you can easily sell it off on Reddit's r/mechmarket for close to what you paid.  

Yeah, I picked up their variety pack tester thing. I really like the Zealios also. I really don't want to spend hella cash tho and get the same problem down the line.
I do like linear, but I want to try a more tactile switch this time around...
I just don't know what 60+% board to get that supports in switch individual RGB backlighting, while also having RGB underglow. 
then I wouldn't know what switch to get that goes with that board. I don't mind having to solder RGB LEDs to it or having it be in switch RGB LEDs.
I just don't know what boards do or don't do what or have what layout that does have arrows, or the LED sitchu, whether its PCB or plate mounted, ETC...
Then to find the right case for everything, hopefully, it being clear/frosted acrylic. IDK its just frustrating and confusing because a decent number of sites/vendors don't have the full product descriptions, expecting you to know everything about every model and variant. 
So I decided to here and ask people wiser and experienced than I. lol I've tried r/mechanicalkeyboards before a while ago, but you know how Reddit is, especially if you haven't posted often...

Well  99.9% of custom boards will fit an MX clone switch. The other .1% will take Alps switches and those will be advertised as such. Plate or PCB mount doesn't matter, PCB mount has 2 extra pegs on the bottom of the switch. You can still use them with a plate, or snip them off like I do which makes them easier to insert onto the board. For stabilizers, get whatever the plate says it mounts, usually PCB mount. Often it's sold with the correct stabilizer. If it's a 60% it should fit any 60% case. Other wise they are sold with a fitting case. 

I don't know of any with both individual RGB switch lighting and under glow, so you might have to give up one or the other. Both of the RGB backlight boards I mentioned before use SMD leds already on the board. So you only need add a switch with a clear housing.