Donald Trump Discussion

cheiften98

I really like Donald Trump, he's doing some great things, unemployment at an all time low, GDP, stock market, black unemployment, highest average wage in the world now. crime is going down too.

All i see on the mainstream news is fucking Trump bashing... all day today its about the protests in the UK. People in the streets calling him racist and holding signs up saying "no fascists" "hands of my rights".
Im trying so hard to see these peoples point of view, i just want to understand it. Any time ive asked anyone on facebook posts/ news articles. they never get back with an example after calling him a nazi.

what do you guys think?

Keep it civil please.

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

3 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

-snip-

He's just very misguided. I'll leave it that. His whole trade thing should be enough to show how he is. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 minute ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

He's just very misguided. I'll leave it that. His whole trade thing should be enough to show how he is. 

can you explain further, because what ive seen his trade deals are great. he's out for his country which is right.

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

Outside of the Syria strikes the guy is doing pretty good. Trump derangement syndrome has the MSM in a vice grip, which is fucking hilarious.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

i just got a private message saying that they reported me.  i just want to have a fruitful discussion and didnt want to go on reddit or some other place where there will be just trolls.

2 minutes ago, Urishima said:

Outside of the Syria strikes the guy is doing pretty good. Trump derangement syndrome has the MSM in a vice grip, which is fucking hilarious.

He bombed chemical weapons that had no casualties though... what was wrong with that?

I have yet to see convincing evidence that it was Assad who did it. Makes no fucking sense. They guy might be an authoritarian asshole, but he is not insane. He would know that using chemical weapons against the populace would result in an armed response. The claim that it was Assad is about as insane as the claim my dear mother made that it was definitely Putin who gave him said chemicals.

More likely it was some terror cell within the area trying to stir shit up, and stir shit up they did. And do we even know what kind if chemical agent it was?

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

14 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

what do you guys think?

He knows how to troll the Media and has some experience with dealings outside of the US. 

He is a total amateur at politics though...

But I believe that he wants to build a legacy and wants to be remembered as the best President the US has ever seen. And maybe the one that brought down the corperate Media, wich don't like him because he communicates directly with the Populus without their filtering. That must piss them off. Also that they were wrong on election night and before...

Anyway:
He ain't no racist

he tries to get rid fo gouvernment instutitions/Power - A fascist would do the opposite. 

And I believe that if the Reps gain some Seats and rid of some Never Trumpers he can do some good work...

In a best case scenario, he might get rid of the Patriot act.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

its tough to know what news is true. just doing a quick google search for "trump syria strikes" comes up with even mainstream media saying they bombed chemical weapons. I thought chemical weapons were illegal so even if it wasnt Assad i dont think it was a wrong decision.

Just so you are aware if this gets deleted/locked, the Community Standards state:

No Trolling

• This includes flame wars such as NVIDIA vs AMD, political or religious debate.

25 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

I really like Donald Trump, he's doing some great things, unemployment at an all time low, GDP, stock market, black unemployment, highest average wage in the world now. crime is going down too.

All i see on the mainstream news is fucking Trump bashing... all day today its about the protests in the UK. People in the streets calling him racist and holding signs up saying "no fascists" "hands of my rights".
Im trying so hard to see these peoples point of view, i just want to understand it. Any time ive asked anyone on facebook posts/ news articles. they never get back with an example after calling him a nazi.

what do you guys think?

Keep it civil please.

He says that his trade deals are good for farmers. crop prices for soy have went down 20%. imagine if you earned 20% less. that would be pretty tough. Steel went up 20% too. hes putting tariffs on nice people like the Canadians. Trudeau is fam. He also pissed off all our allies by slapping taxes. He is very rude to women and has terrible appointees like the housing sec guy who bought charter plane tickets, the former epa director who wasted money on fancy desks and rooms. he also destroyed DACA. without his tariffs, harley would still make cycles in the US, cars would be cheaper. Whiskey prices also dropped so distillers earn less money.

7 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

He bombed chemical weapons that had no casualties though... what was wrong with that?

Why would Assad use those Weapons?

Assad has a Medical degree, he wanted to become a doctor...

And with the international preassure and the look on him, he knows that he can not use them. And from Alternative media, you see that its a false flag operation. 

Another Thing, since Assad has a Medical degree, he might know that Nerve Agents aren't as great as people think they are.

Here the perspective of a scientist (who does hate guns it seems):

6 minutes ago, Urishima said:

I have yet to see convincing evidence that it was Assad who did it. Makes no fucking sense. They guy might be an authoritarian asshole, but he is not insane. He would know that using chemical weapons against the populace would result in an armed response. The claim that it was Assad is about as insane as the claim my dear mother made that it was definitely Putin who gave him said chemicals.

More likely it was some terror cell within the area trying to stir shit up, and stir shit up they did. And do we even know what kind if chemical agent it was?

Apart from the WHO finding evidence chemical weapons were used. And Assad having used them many times before. It was Chlorine. It wasn't the Russians, Syria have been using them for ages. Assad is a giant nutbag but better than the rebels or ISIS. Nothing in that region is ideal but it was stable before the Arab Spring with Assad. 

I don't live in the US but the persons who protest against Trump there are a worldwide plague community, there, in the UK, Asia and South America and whoever isn't one of them is a racist or a "bigot"

msm and TV in general is all degenerate bs

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Trudeau is a moron. "we dont say man kind, we say people kind" he's an SJW that has gotten in power. He wants to screw Trump with trade deals but when Trump fights back on them he calls him out saying he wont be bullied.

imho i dont really like talking about politics or religon becuase no matter how hard you try, you cant convince people otherwise so dont try. 

REPOST:

He says that his trade deals are good for farmers. crop prices for soy have went down 20%. imagine if you earned 20% less. that would be pretty tough. Steel went up 20% too. hes putting tariffs on nice people like the Canadians. Trudeau is fam. He also pissed off all our allies by slapping taxes. He is very rude to women and has terrible appointees like the housing sec guy who bought charter plane tickets, the former epa director who wasted money on fancy desks and rooms. he also destroyed DACA. without his tariffs, harley would still make cycles in the US, cars would be cheaper. Whiskey prices also dropped so distillers earn less money.

1 minute ago, Firewrath9 said:

imo i talking about politics or religon becuase no matter how hard you try, you cant convince people otherwise so dont try. 

well every time ive said i like trump im called racist. not really an argument that could convince anyone.

His Intentions with the Tarrifs are to get the others to reduce them.

Just look at how high the Taxes of China are on foreign PRoducts or the EU.

So the EU taxes US Products by like 20% or more, the US doesn't tax EU Products in return, ähm, yeah...

Well, maybe Trump might also bring the EU down and we would go back to the EEC...

15 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

Trudeau is a moron. "we dont say man kind, we say people kind" he's an SJW that has gotten in power. He wants to screw Trump with trade deals but when Trump fights back on them he calls him out saying he wont be bullied.

How is Canada screwing the US with trade deals? It isn't. If you look into a lot of what Trump says, it's either things he's made up on the spot and is a straight up lie, or is a horribly misconstrued fact.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Yeah.... Nooooo. 

-Locked-

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402