Best gpu for CS GO

Zzzzz69
2 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

In video games, input lag is either the delay between the television or monitor receiving a signal and it being displayed on the screen[1] (see display lag below), or the delay between pressing a button and seeing the game react.[2]

well I think that wikipedia also is wrong.

Yes its misleading to say the least. It important to differentiate between the two different kinds of lag that they refer to as "input lag" because they have two totally separate causes.

2 minutes ago, xriqn said:

I didn't say just buy after 2000. I said the only thing that won't work is something from THE EARLY 2000'S. Get your facts straight before you even respond to stuff I say. It's decent advice if it gets him the FPS he wants at the settings he wants.

Your facts are better dude , telling that to someone saying the best gpu for csgo , thats your facts that any gpu despite early's 2000 is good for a 144hz monitor.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

1 minute ago, Amazonsucks said:

Yes its misleading to say the least. It important to differentiate between the two different kinds of lag that they refer to as "input lag" because they have two totally separate causes.

Yes I know but I've played a lot csgo and when I refer input lag is not only screen input lag (because why worry about that lag if only switching panel from another could change that) its the 2nd definition , and when you are playing with 144hz panels and fps you are twerking that fps and that sync to reduce that input lag. Or just i lost my head.

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

2 hours ago, samcool55 said:

Something like an RX 580/GTX 1060 will be enough. No need for a 1080ti.

Even in taxing situations it should give you a locked 144fps as long as the CPU can keep up as well.

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Rupe said:

If you get anything more than a 1070 I think you'll find a CPU bottleneck at 1080p 

For the CPU I'm looking forward for a i3 8100 or 1300x. Unsure as of now. Thank you for the replyyy

2 hours ago, Peskanova said:

Read the post plz dont before quoting, he wants smooth performance high setings , he's saying 144hz screen, yeah tell the dude to put a low tier gpu to play csgo and to waste a 300$ monitor to a 150$ or less gpu.

Have you ever thought the lifespan of a monitor vs the lifespan of a gpu? 

@Zzzzz69 With a 1050ti/rx 570 you are well to achieve 144hz but if you have money a 1060/580 will be perfect for 1080p 144hz (better buy 300$ card than buy a 150$ and resell to get a 300$ one. )

Thank you! I'll either get the 1060 or 1050 ti. :D

2 hours ago, Amazonsucks said:

Except that there are no monitors that display that many FPS, and barely any true 240Hz(i think theres one or two) and most are just 120Hz panels.

My 1070 usually gets me between 160 and 250FPS(just tested now to verify that recent updates havent changed it) in CSGO completely maxed out with 8xMSAA 16x anisotropic and High Quality texture filtering, FastSync and 2x supersampling transparency AA in the drivers. I have a 60Hz monitor but i use FastSync for less frame latency.

The real issue is going to be whether or not the 144Hz monitor hes using has some kind of ULMB type tech to fix motion blur.

I agree with the monitor that doesn't display that much fps. Anyways, I am planning to buy a benq xl2411 monitor. 

2 hours ago, Peskanova said:

People tend to max fps on csgo not for hz , more fps = less imput lag.

yeah and my gtx 570ti does too, you read the tittle he says that he needs the BEST GPU not a hd 5450...

Depends on the monitor you have , gsync or freesync(or nothing).

hmmmmm wanna go for nothing. xD

37 minutes ago, Zzzzz69 said:

For the CPU I'm looking forward for a i3 8100 or 1300x. Unsure as of now. Thank you for the replyyy

Go for the i3-8350K. CSGO likes high clocks A LOT.

18 minutes ago, Amazonsucks said:

Go for the i3-8350K. CSGO likes high clocks A LOT.

Yep I agree, but if you can't afford the 8350k the 8100 is a better gaming chip than the 1300x

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

I have 4670k@4.6,  rx480 and I get 250-350 fps - low settings(you don ' t need anything at high except shadows). The GPU is not the limiting component - the CPU is. My GPU gets 70% load, while the CPU is at 100%, and there is barely any difference at 1080p and 1440p. If CS GO is your priority, get the fastest CPU you can afford, and a low-mid tier graphics card. 

7 hours ago, Kompira said:

I have 4670k@4.6,  rx480 and I get 250-350 fps - low settings(you don ' t need anything at high except shadows). The GPU is not the limiting component - the CPU is. My GPU gets 70% load, while the CPU is at 100%, and there is barely any difference at 1080p and 1440p. If CS GO is your priority, get the fastest CPU you can afford, and a low-mid tier graphics card. 

Woahhh. Alright bro. I have a friend who has a 960. Would pairing that up with a ryzen 5 chipset or Intel i5 chipset a good idea? Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Rupe said:

Yep I agree, but if you can't afford the 8350k the 8100 is a better gaming chip than the 1300x

Alright bro. Thank you 

13 hours ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Woahhh. Alright bro. I have a friend who has a 960. Would pairing that up with a ryzen 5 chipset or Intel i5 chipset a good idea? Thank you! 

Yes!

5 minutes ago, Kompira said:

Yes!

Thank you bro! ?