Cheap server chassis! Perfect for home servers!

I'm writing as a Tech Enthusiast who enjoys building desktop computers and recently got into building home servers. 

Anyways, so there's a market in China which I use called taobao which I can use whilst living in Hong Kong. The interesting part of it is that I am able to find server case that works with a normal ATX power supply and fits perfectly into a server rack.5b39fe953589f_ScreenShot2018-07-02at18_29_39.thumb.png.4870f4ae7fb9ff367c9c8e79da052287.png 

The market is pretty big and they own factories that produces all of this different types of cases. Although there's a wide range of selection they are relatively generic but perfect for a home server (you probably store them in a closet or something) as each chassis cost about 30-40USD.

If anyone wants some image of my server cases that I have bought from here, I'll be following up with a secondary post with my server fully set up!

Can you really fit a normal ATX-supply in a 1U- or a 2U-case?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Can you really fit a normal ATX-supply in a 1U- or a 2U-case?

In a 2U case the fit is just nice for a standard ATX PSU so you can but in a 1U case, it won't fit.

8 minutes ago, wirs said:

Also if anyone is in need of a cheap server rack, you can always go to IKEA and buy the LACK coffee table. It has the perfect size to mount servers inbetween the legs

I've seen some weird things at IKEA, but I must admit I have yet to see someone walking around with some server racks testing to see if they will fit in their coffee tables.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 hours ago, wirs said:

Also if anyone is in need of a cheap server rack, you can always go to IKEA and buy the LACK coffee table. It has the perfect size to mount servers inbetween the legs

You sir are a genious :D

3 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

although I'm on the brink of bringing my sff case to a bag store o_o

Nothing wrong with that. SFF cases don't have a standard size, so you would be very lucky if you pick a bag that fits your case perfectly.

It starts getting bizarre of you turn up with a fully-fledged server rack like OP :P