Battlefield 4 is now officially banned in China

Altecice

post-31974-0-20247300-1388418884.jpg

Imagine if China actually tried to modernize itself. It's a frightening concept.

Imagine if China actually tried to modernize itself. It's a frightening concept.

They actually are making slow strides to do just that. Because of the nature of China and how closed off they are, information about it is very limited and only gets out in bits and pieces. But they are modernizing faster then we really want. But sadly, its going to implode on them, the reason is the way they are run and how they report things to their people and to each other.

just a question, is minesweeper allowed in China :P?

Minesweeper is legendary! China wouldnt ban it, Minesweeper would ban China!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

tumblr_lnwltqhA7R1qzj7lm.png

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

makes sense they banned teletubbies after all probably for the same reason

EVERYONE should of banned that show, LOL

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

This shouldn't shock anyone that knows the ins and outs of China. They also control the internet pretty heavily over there, so they can shut it down pretty easily, and they are VERY good at it.

Wrong actually. And the misnomer is that it is "free", its not. It was never meant to be. It was meant to make all policies reach a certain "equal" standard. What I find funny is that people blame Republicans for it, yet the bill was passed without a SINGLE Republican vote. What does that mean? That means the Democrats got the bill THEY wanted.

I think the idea behind obamacare is a good idea, letting everyone have access to health insurance etc, but the problem is; everyone living pay-check to paycheck, with barely any money leftover to spare, will be HEAVILY affected by this, and if they can't afford it, what happens? They get fined, which is just ridiculous. The way our crappy country is run right now, it just won't work the way they think it will. Or maybe this is exactly what they want, to screw all the low-class people over, and fine them all for even more money in their pockets.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

EVERYONE should of banned that show, LOL

:( but it was good i liked it as a kid

:D

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

There is z lot of controversy about this, they aren't going to change their minds, so might as well leave the subject alone. it will mess up the sales. There are a lot of people in China. I want to see the franchise earn more money.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

They actually are making slow strides to do just that. Because of the nature of China and how closed off they are, information about it is very limited and only gets out in bits and pieces. But they are modernizing faster then we really want. But sadly, its going to implode on them, the reason is the way they are run and how they report things to their people and to each other.

I don't think they are that closed off. They do block specific things (Tiananmen, Tibet,...) through their great firewall. But apart from that, it is impossible control or even limit the flow of information. I once read that they have the largest number of internet users in the world. 

Real reason : China's Ministry of Culture got fed up of the broken game xD

Yes, Battlefield 4 is still broken. No cares given for a broken game being banned for whatever reason.

Blog \ Twitter \

If it's not fun, why do it?

One of my Battlefield 4 friends who lives in China said that the news was fake and he can play...

CPU: i5 4670k | Motherboard: MSI Z97 G55 SLI | RAM: Crucial Low Profile Dual Channel 16GB 1600Mhz | GPU: XFX 6950 2GB (Crossfire) | Case: Rosewill Blackhawk | HDD 1, 2 & Ext. HDD: WD 1TB, Seagate 1TB, 2TB Seagate External | PSU: EVGA 850W 80+Gold | Fans: One Blue LED Rosewill 140 mm fan, Two Blue LED Rosewill 120 mm fans, One Cooler Master 120mm Green LED Case Fan with Rosewill Fan Filter | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler | Keyboard: Corsair RGB K70 MX Browns | Mouse: Corsair RGB M65 [black] | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | Display: HP x20 LED | Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms | DAC:  Fiio E10 | Microphone: Blue Snowball (iCE) | Speakers: Logitech z313

If I'm not mistake WoW also got banned in china a while bad, they make a modified version of the game later on though.

I think blizzard had to hide all bones and skeletons and probably some other stuff too.

Yeah because god forbid a country with mass genocides every hundred years has some skulls and bones. Wonder how many lay underneath the roads they travel on.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

LOL o china ur so funny

+1 for A7X, just sayin. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S