[HELP] Which motherboard? 4 Ram Slots!

I use a Ryzen 3 | 2200g processor

Max Budget: 60 Euro's

Ram slots: 4

Usb 3.0 : 2x

Usb C: If its possible, 1x

It must be easy for me to smash another CPU from the ryzen series in it, as this is my budget build and i want to upgrade it if i have more money

14 minutes ago, SpinyGames said:

I use a Ryzen 3 | 2200g processor and i DONT want to update the bios on the motherboard.

Max Budget: 60 Euro's

ATX, mATX, or mITX?

B450 motherboards will be launching in the end of July which will guarantee you dont need a BIOS flash. Until then, there's no way of shopping online and knowing for sure your motherboard comes with the update (since most boards do not advertise Ryzen 2000 read, and even the ones that say Ryzen 2000 compatible like the AsRock AB350 Pro4 sometimes ship without the bios flashed)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

ATX, mATX, or mITX?

B450 motherboards will be launching in the end of July which will guarantee you dont need a BIOS flash. Until then, there's no way of shopping online and knowing for sure your motherboard comes with the update (since most boards do not advertise Ryzen 2000 read, and even the ones that say Ryzen 2000 compatible like the AsRock AB350 Pro4 sometimes ship without the bios flashed)

Is it easy to update a bios?

And i dunno what ATX mATX or mITX even means... I just want a basic motherboard with HDMI, 4 ram slots, usb ports, and so

Just now, SpinyGames said:

Is it easy to update a bios?

Yes. The bios is easy to update so long as you can get into it. Usually this means having a 1000 series chip with a dedicated GPU, or contacting AMD directly, and they will send you a boot kit which is basically an A series CPU (older gen but it works) to allow you to get into the BIOS. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, SpinyGames said:

And i dunno what ATX mATX or mITX even means... 

That's the size of your motherboardImage result for atx ms matx vs mitx

Often, mITX boards (the smallest) do not come with 4 slots.

20 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Yes. The bios is easy to update so long as you can get into it. Usually this means having a 1000 series chip with a dedicated GPU, or contacting AMD directly, and they will send you a boot kit which is basically an A series CPU (older gen but it works) to allow you to get into the BIOS. 

Thanks for help! Which motherboard (with a slot for a GPU and ofcourse 4 ram slots) do u recommend me as starter?

Edit:

Wait, what? Do i need another CPU for this?!?

20 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

That's the size of your motherboard

Often, mITX boards (the smallest) do not come with 4 slots.

Oh idc what is the format lol, what is the cheapest? :P

59 minutes ago, SpinyGames said:

Oh idc what is the format lol, what is the cheapest? :P

Usually mATX or ATX

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Usually mATX or ATX

I'm thinking a 2400G but I think I would prefer to have four RAM slots so it is perfect if the mATX and ATX with four RAM slots are the cheapest

10 hours ago, forgotusername said:

I'm thinking a 2400G but I think I would prefer to have four RAM slots so it is perfect if the mATX and ATX with four RAM slots are the cheapest

Two slot ATX and mATX boards are cheaper still, but that should go without saying. and as previously mentioned mITX boards dont have 4 RAM slots (unless you get a really high end one, then maybe)

@SpinyGames

Here is a list of B350 motherboards that have 4 ram slots

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#s=33&c=124&f=2,7&N=4,16&sort=price

Also if you can wait until July, you can get the B450 motherboards which will guarantee compatibility

Update: Can someone find a overclockable motherboard for 65 euro max? I can't! (Ryzen 3)

33 minutes ago, SpinyGames said:

Update: Can someone find a overclockable motherboard for 65 euro max? I can't! (Ryzen 3)

B350 boards are overclockable?