HELP ME UPGRADE LAPTOP

I have a dell G7 15 (7588) with 2 dimms, currently only one is populated with an 8gb stick I am looking to upgrade to 16gb so I need u to recommend me a 1×8 gb stick of sodimm ram BTW I want the best 1×8gb thanks! 

Which speed is in there right now? You need to match speeds as they'll both run at the speed of the slowest module anyway. I'm guessing DDR4-2400 or 2666? Also figure out which timings (CAS latency especially).

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Tbh just buy any RAM that is compatible with your laptop and are easy on your wallet, go for a DDR4-2133 or 2400.

Take out the existing stick, and copy down the exact model number into google. You shoukd get results from eBay, newegg and others.

hi.

42 minutes ago, Asusfanboy said:

I have a dell G7 15 (7588) with 2 dimms, currently only one is populated with an 8gb stick I am looking to upgrade to 16gb so I need u to recommend me a 1×8 gb stick of sodimm ram BTW I want the best 1×8gb thanks! 

Any RAM with the same frequency and timings will do (2666MHz, CL19 if not mistaken)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Laptops might be a little picky about which RAM they use. It's best to go for the same specs as the RAM stick that is currently in your system.