WHat is this connected to my internet?

will2135

b9baaa9af3fdf049a90361a608b76ffc.png.3eb4ad5ef476fe923771d41cec953444.png8e012ea8d2656de7d16205aedf8791e8.png.255c0c01e3b06966fbf216e3fe1d1410.png

am I fucked?

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

If you can't remove it, I think you are.

EDIT: It appears you may be able to remove it with Kaspersky.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

Did you find this on your computer or are you viewing this from your routers WebUI?

Router WebUI

Pc Specs

CPU: I7 6700k 4.5Ghz  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4  Cpu Cooler: Corsair H100i v2  Storage: Crucial MX300 525GB/Hitachi Deskstar 3TB  Graphics Card: GTX 1080 Founders Edition Case: Corsair 750D Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 850w Keyboard: Corsair k70 Mouse: rival 300 

6 minutes ago, will2135 said:

Router WebUI

Do you know if this is an independent system or if this is something running off a computer in the house?

Just now, Windows7ge said:

Do you know if this is an independent system or if this is something running off a computer in the house?

I have no idea should I turn off my computer and unplug ethernet and see if it is still showing?

Pc Specs

9 minutes ago, will2135 said:

I have no idea should I turn off my computer and unplug ethernet and see if it is still showing?

Is this for the device with MAC address 50:6A:03 or is it something attached to that device?

If it's for that device then it's a Netgear box, if that helps narrow it down at all.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, will2135 said:

What I would do is turn off every machine connected to the network. Wait a little while for the router to have a chance to update the client list then login on a cellphone (reason being even though cellphones can be infected it's probably not the case). If it's still there then someone may have guessed your Wi-Fi password, your Router is infected (there was actually a recent thing in the news about this), or the phone you used against the likelihood was indeed infected. The MAC address does say Wi-Fi. This means the router was either infiltrated, someone got the password, or specifically a wireless device on your network is the culprit. I'd try a few things. Chance the Wi-Fi password & reboot the router. See if the MAC goes away. If it's back as soon as you reassign the password to your wireless clients then one is the culprit.

This is a MAC address, the fact that searching the MAC address brings up results for virus detections is completely unrelated and a coincidence. You can't find anything useful from a MAC address just by putting it into a normal search engine. There are sites that can take a MAC address and tell you the manufacturer, because the first six digits of a MAC (called the OUI) are assigned to specific manufacturers to use. My preferred site for looking this up is DeepMac: http://search.deepmac.org/search.php?date=&macadd=50%3A6A%3A03%3AC4%3A94%3A99&comp=&dev=&numresults=50 From this result we can see that the MAC you are seeing is a Netgear device.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: