Question about PIA sponsor graphic

Ryujin2003

It's now June, and the advert for PIA still has snowflakes and a "nondenominational" Santa/Elf like hat that is often worn around the Christmas season.

Is this graphic just going to stay as is, or will it eventually be updated to be a bit more relevant? My OCD cares quite a bit, otherwise, I guess it might just be curiosity.

Screenshot_20180604-194444.thumb.png.1057947351b68892dd19730f4c591240.png

Are you saying you DON'T like an android man obvious copout wearing a santa hat With adorable snowflake crystals behind??

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Where's your year round, unrelentingly optimistic, overly loud and bad carol singing, go to the store 20 times because you forgot someone or someone else got them the same thing, christmas spirit????!!!!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

45 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

My OCD

No.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

4 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

weird face on the android bugs me out

what "medicinal" herbs are you smoking ;)

android icon doesnt freak me out, what freaks me out is Linus' freaky thumbnail pictures for his videos. Like it finally happened stare, freaky!

What they should do for an icon is simply put a PIA icon. Thats what a professional marketeer would do.

3 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

I don't smoke. This thing reminds me of the weird Xperia Play ads with the Android getting fingers. Creeps me out.

What did i just watch?

But i still want that phone, shame that a refresh never came out.

I'm more annoyed by how low quality the picture is

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

10 hours ago, gabrielcarvfer said:

I don't smoke. This thing reminds me of the weird Xperia Play ads with the Android getting fingers. Creeps me out.

That was hilarious