Is this 1070 ti real?

undanny

I've never seen a Gaming X 1070ti, any ideas if these even exist?

Box

Card

Its an msi card, looks legit.

Gaming X might just be a gimmick subbrand.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Apparently they do exist : https://www.newegg.com/global/gr/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814137254

But something looks wrong with the pic you linked the PCI bracket seems to be lowered.

Living Room: HTPC (M1 Mac Mini 8/256) HiFi (Furman Elite-15 PFi > Cambridge 851N > Emotiva A300 > Focal Chora 826) Display (65-inch LG Oled, 22-inch Dell)

Office: Workstation (AMD 3900X, RX5700XT, 32GB) Headphones (Cambridge DacMagic+ > Schiit Lyr 3 > DT 990. 2 Sonos One in Stereo) Display (32-inch Gigabyte)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Imgur blocked on school wifi.

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

it's legit

gaming x started with rx and gtx 10xx cards to replace the regular "gaming" cards

600.png

it's basically the same but X cards have LEDs

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

4 hours ago, undanny said:

I've never seen a Gaming X 1070ti, any ideas if these even exist?

Box

Card

Is this a joke???

Of course its real!!

https://us.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1070-Ti-GAMING-8G

Gaming X is MSI's higher end gaming product line.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

4 hours ago, lavablade02 said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Imgur blocked on school wifi.

And the 'most sensible comment of the day' award goes to...

1 hour ago, undanny said:

My apologies, I just couldn't find a single picture of it online with the X sne I started worrying

oh sorry... you're right. The one I linked doesn't have the X after gaming...

perhaps they only released they X version overseas?

I think I remember something about Nvidia NOT allowing factory overclocked 1070ti's so maybe that's why there isn't an X variant.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

39 minutes ago, BarackOBatman said:

oh sorry... you're right. The one I linked doesn't have the X after gaming...

perhaps they only released they X version overseas?

I think I remember something about Nvidia NOT allowing factory overclocked 1070ti's so maybe that's why there isn't an X variant.

He claims he got it wholesale from Europe, sound plausible? I didn't even consider it could be an overseas release only

12 minutes ago, undanny said:

He claims he got it wholesale from Europe, sound plausible? I didn't even consider it could be an overseas release only

As I have said before, the card is legit.

It can be bought here in Belgium (Europe)

33 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

As I have said before, the card is legit.

It can be bought here in Belgium (Europe)

Know of any online retailers that sell it? Also, I appreciate it once again 

4 hours ago, undanny said:

Know of any online retailers that sell it? Also, I appreciate it once again 

I’m not aware of any retailers that ship overseas though. Most of the time it’s the other way around, meaning that we buy the item from US web shops and let it ship to the EU :-D