I remember onenof 4 euro but i cant find the site back. What sre cheap windows 10 key sites?

My main rig  Shardsedge

☟ INFO & SPECS 

• Information:

This build is made for video editing, Gaming and livestreaming.

probably 65% of this build has been bought used.

• Specifications:

CPU  AMD Ryzen 7 1700

GPU  Sapphire RX 580 PULSE 4GB

SSD ✦ Toshiba TR200 240GB

HDD ✦ WD Black 160GB 2.5" + WD BLUE 1TB

PSU ✦ Corsair RM750X

RAM ✦ Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4 (8GB) 3000Mhz

CASE ✦ Corsair Crystal 460X

MOBO MSI X370 SLI Plus

My old pc build  Smoke

☟ INFO & SPECS 

• Information:

This build was made for gaming especially, it was my second build.

i had some struggles livestreaming on it because the CPU just wasn't good enough for that.

(I do not have this build anymore)

• Specifications:

CPU ✦ Intel i5 6500

GPU  Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 470 4G D5

SSD ✦ Kingston SSDNow v300 120GB

HDD ✦ WD Blue 1TB

PSU ✦ Corsair CX450M

RAM ✦ Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4 (8GB) 2400Mhz

CASE ✦ Sharkoon S25-V

MOBO ✦ MSI H110M ECO

Reddit, Kinguin, G2A? its ~€20 or so iirc

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

€4 isn't going to happen, you'll be looking at €20 ish for a key. Honestly, since you're building a PC an extra €20 shouldn't be that big of a deal. If you can't afford that, just install Windows 10 unactivated and activate the key once you can afford it. Running W10 unactivated is legal and limits you in just a few ways:

1. No control over updates, even on Pro

2. No personalisation

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

eBay has some keys for under $15. 

4 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

2. No personalisation

xd.png

5 hours ago, Wolf ~ IRONI said:

I remember onenof 4 euro but i cant find the site back. What sre cheap windows 10 key sites?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Microsoft-Windows-10-Pro-Professional-32-64-Bit-Full-Version-Key/323267334829?epid=800866887&hash=item4b443c12ad:g:7hcAAOSwIedbA2uB

There. 9 - 10 euros for you.

hi.

Spoiler

PC: Crimson DNA

CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x | GPU: Titan X pascal | RAM: 64 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 2800 Mhz Motherboard: MSI x399 Creation PSU: Corsair TX850M Case: Deepcool Genome ROG certified edition | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman Elite + Razer Orbweaver chroma Mouse: Razer Naga

Laptop: Alienware 13 R3

CPUCore i7 7700HQ | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Monitor: 1440p OLED touchscreen

I would be wary of cheap keys because they could be stolen. I don't know about you, but I personally wouldn't want to fund theft.

I edit my posts a lot.

1 minute ago, MrDrWho13 said:

I would be wary of cheap keys because they could be stolen. I don't know about you, but I personally wouldn't want to fund theft.

i bought one for 4 euro. from polish variant of ebay, it was refurbished, it had some weird way of activaton, I had to call automated line and enter key and got back some other key and it worked fine

3 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

i bought one for 4 euro. from polish variant of ebay, it was refurbished, it had some weird way of activaton, I had to call automated line and enter key and got back some other key and it worked fine

I'm not sure how this relates to my post? Anyone could take some keys and resell them on Ebay?

I edit my posts a lot.

Search Windows 10 Pro OEM on ebay. There's almost always at least one seller selling it for under 4 euros, or at least dirt cheap. Find one being sold by a seller with good positive feedback.

I've bought 2 so far and both worked. You pay them and they email you the key within minutes. I've read somewhere the key's don't stick to your board though. As in once you use it, and you reinstall OS, you'll need a new key. (I haven't had the need to reinstall, so I have no idea)

I recommend using these key to activate W10 after you've installed it as trial. (As in, skip the enter key step when installing W10). I wasted a key by validating it during the installing step, but W10 asked for a key again when I was in windows, and when I entered the same key, it said it was used...

39 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

(screenshot)

Win7 doesn't count. W10 won't let you personalise without activating ;) 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

47 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

I'm not sure how this relates to my post? Anyone could take some keys and resell them on Ebay?

cheap keys doesn't have to be stolen, they are semi legal, you have a genuine, legally assigned to other PC, but not yours, that is why they are cheap, as you are not the owner of the key 

https://superuser.com/questions/511634/can-i-use-a-refurbished-windows-license-key-with-oem-media

On 28/05/2018 at 9:30 PM, NelizMastr said:

Win7 doesn't count. W10 won't let you personalise without activating ;) 

The menu is there in Windows 10 as well. I am sure of it.

Unless they removed it.

hi.

Just ask a friend for a key, many you can use twice.