So I Need A New Keyboard Because Reasons

XxdragonxX88

So i was playing some games and i got angry. Decided that in my fit of anger i would hit my desk. This ended up spraying a few keys off of my 2016 razer blackwidow ultimate. Among them was the spacebar (uh oh). So the little black annoying things broke (so the rod will no longer actually stay in them so i have no spacebar (yes i am typing this by hitting the switch). And so now i am forced to look for recomendations for a new keyboard that is closely related to the 2016 blackwidow ultimate. Lastly, i heard the 2013 edition razer boards are much better than the 2016? if so could anyone link me to it on amazon (as i dont really have the time to look into it right now and ya know have no spacebar) and does anyone perhaps instead know of where to find replacement little black bits (that go on the metal rod)

Requirements:

must feel like the blackwidow in termsof key size

be relatively loud (60ish decipels)

be available on amazon

be under 150 USD 

be colored by lighting in some way

preferably razer (because everything else i have is razer)

Good for both gaming and typing at fast rates (the switches that is)

and it can have a wrist wrest (doesn't bother me and would be nice at times)

9 minutes ago, XxdragonxX88 said:

So i was playing some games and i got angry. Decided that in my fit of anger i would hit my desk. This ended up spraying a few keys off of my 2016 razer blackwidow ultimate. Among them was the spacebar (uh oh). So the little black annoying things broke (so the rod will no longer actually stay in them so i have no spacebar (yes i am typing this by hitting the switch). And so now i am forced to look for recomendations for a new keyboard that is closely related to the 2016 blackwidow ultimate. Lastly, i heard the 2013 edition razer boards are much better than the 2016? if so could anyone link me to it on amazon (as i dont really have the time to look into it right now and ya know have no spacebar) and is the Razer Cynosa Chroma any good?

Requirements:

must feel like the blackwidow in termsof key size

be relatively loud (60ish decipels)

be available on amazon

be under 150 USD 

be colored by lighting in some way

preferably razer (because everything else i have is razer)

Good for both gaming and typing at fast rates (the switches that is)

and it can have a wrist wrest (doesn't bother me and would be nice at times)

https://www.amazon.com/Razer-BlackWidow-Chroma-Mechanical-Ergonomic/dp/B01MYZYPYH/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1527292967&sr=1-2&keywords=blackwidow

All the signs are telling me you want another black widow.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3

2 minutes ago, food158 said:

yes and no, i partially also want to switch to cherry red switches rather than the greens that are in my current board because i do dislikehaving to fullpress down on my keys to get a response out of them

23 minutes ago, XxdragonxX88 said:

yes and no, i partially also want to switch to cherry red switches rather than the greens that are in my current board because i do dislikehaving to fullpress down on my keys to get a response out of them

If you want linear switches Razer does have those.

it's time

If your willing to spend 100 bucks then just get the K70 lux for 130. has a little bit more for the price. 

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-K70-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01ER4B7YM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527364691&sr=8-1&keywords=K70+lux

You expect me to reply then you'd best QUOTE me so I can........thanks

Simple PC Parts list to reference for other Users:

Case: Meshify C

CPU: Ryzen 1600 @ 3.8

Mobo: ASRock AB350 Pro4

Ram: 2 x 8gb (Corsair RGB Pro)

GPU: XFX RX 580 8gb - Clocks: Core @1386mhz, memory @2000mhz

Storage:

Boot drive - 120gb NVME Corsair MP500

Main Storage drive - 500gb 860 EVO

Archival/Backup drive - 2TB Black WD

Mouse: Logi M570 for work, and a G502 for gaming

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650 80+ Gold

OS: And of course Win 10 Pro, because Linux ain't fully baked yet.

Monitors: (27in monitors)

TN - VG278Q @144hz 

IPS - VP279Q-P @60hz 

4 hours ago, TheReal1st said:

If your willing to spend 100 bucks then just get the K70 lux for 130. has a little bit more for the price. 

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-K70-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B01ER4B7YM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527364691&sr=8-1&keywords=K70+lux

is this keyboard https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0716Q4932/?pldnSite=1&tag=linus21-20&th=1 similar to the blackwidow ultimate and the k70?