How much does it cost LTT to use google?

Kamjam21xx

Im curious if anyone has any idea how much it costs LTT to use google, i use it frequently just to get to the forum.

Thousands of people has to add up to a pretty penny. Ill bookmark it if it makes a big difference.

what do you mean? LTT doesn't pay Google lmao. 

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

6 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Im curious if anyone has any idea how much it costs LTT to use google, i use it frequently just to get to the forum.

Thousands of people has to add up to a pretty penny. Ill bookmark it if it makes a big difference.

????

4 minutes ago, dionkoffie said:

what do you mean? LTT doesn't pay Google lmao. 

I believe they use Google G Suite (I could be wrong).  Their emails are handled by Google's mail servers

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Nothing, they are at the top because the website is properly configured and because it's the most relevant result for you. You can put your website at the top as an ad but that's not the case with LTT.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

42 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Me too.
I would never be able to find this site if I didn't use the Bing search bar in the task bar to search "Yahoo" then in Yahoo search I type in "Google.com" then when I get to google.com I search for LinusTechTips.com.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Back in the day i thought you had to pay to be anywhere near the top.

7 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Those are sponsored results, they are separate from normal search. Google would be completely useless if they let people buy the top spots...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Google ''knows'' LTT has a big fanbase. Ofcourse they'd prioritize/sponsor their searches because a ton of people search for it. . try looking for Radjesh the Indian phone repairman and I'm sure you won't find him lol. 

CPU: AMD 3800X GPU: GTX 1080 Ti RAM: (16GB) 2x Corsair 8gb DDR4 3200Mhz Drives: SanDisk 240GB SSD, Samsung 500GB SSD, WD 1TB HDD

Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming pro plus PSU: Gigabyte 650 watt Monitor(s): 27 inch AOC 1440p

3 hours ago, Kamjam21xx said:

these days it's all about SEO.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

4 hours ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Google would be a pretty bad search engine if the YouTube channel and website wern't in the top results, don't you think?  The entire CONCEPT behind a search engine is to provide a user with he most relevant results first.

Like, if you googled 'Nintendo Switch' and the first result was 'Light Switches' at Home Depot and the second result was the 'Dom/Sub/Switch' section on the wikipedia article for BDSM, you'd PROBABLY be like 'Oh so this is a garbage search engine and I won't use it again.'