:this site is not secure"

can't open any websites, because it says "this site is not secure".........thanks got i have second PC to use it to do that post lol.im on win10..can someone help me?

Usually there is a more information or learn more button on the site. Click it, and tell us what it says.

2 minutes ago, MotionFlex said:

Usually there is a more information or learn more button on the site. Click it, and tell us what it says.

error code: dlg_flags_sec_cert_date_invalid

the website's security certificate is not yet valid or has expired.

Have you made sure that your date and time is set correctly?

yep.12.05.18; 12:10AM

Do you remember what you did since the last time it was working, and now? Also, have you tried a different browser?

Do you remember what you did since the last time it was working, and now? Also, have you tried a different browser?

its the same on all browsers.I think it's after an update

Eh, I can't see much about it online, except just checking if your date/time and timezone is correct. Not sure what OS you're using, but if its Win10(I think will 8/7 can do it too), you can reset the PC, and retain all your files and it will re-install Windows. Or you can go back to a previous restore point, just to rule out that it isn't something that was installed.

3 minutes ago, MotionFlex said:

Eh, I can't see much about it online, except just checking if your date/time and timezone is correct. Not sure what OS you're using, but if its Win10(I think will 8/7 can do it too), you can reset the PC, and retain all your files and it will re-install Windows. Or you can go back to a previous restore point, just to rule out that it isn't something that was installed.

yep,gonna do that :P

You can try reinstalling the browser(s) and doing a full clean. Or yeah, System Restore.