stuff I have set as diable on start up stil starts up on reboot

RoyalGamer1

so a ton of shit I have starts up when you reboot so i disabled it ALL except like 4 things I use. well nothing pops up but I look in task manager and a lot of it is running, like plays tv and origin its just services not the applacation but why? all of it should be not running when I just restarted my pc. pnkbusta is running too and thast just for games as a anit cheat thing so idk why that would run on start up when its not under my start up programs.

why is this happeing? and not note non of the stuff running is the app its self its all just progrmas in the app like update checkers and "origin web helper" its really annoying as I want to know whats running and windows is letting stuff run without my permission 

yeah I know what you mean, went through the same thing. I think its just the method of doing it, gotta use the O/S and not CCleaner

It's because these are services, which fall under a different category than applications you launch. You have to launch services.msc, find the service, and either disable it or set it to manual.

Do note that if you disable it, chances are the application associated with it may encounter unusual behavior.

5 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

It's because these are services, which fall under a different category than applications you launch. You have to launch services.msc, find the service, and either disable it or set it to manual.

Do note that if you disable it, chances are the application associated with it may encounter unusual behavior.

Running the app wouldn’t start it up if it’s disabled?