Easy to use 3d Designing Program

Hello im looking for a program for 3d building creating that is very simple to use if you have any suggestions please let me know

Sent From The TechMaster Himself

Thanks For All The Help - Rambo3456

Sketchup?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

14 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

Hello im looking for a program for 3d building creating that is very simple to use if you have any suggestions please let me know

Autodesk Fusion360

24 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

Just learn blender

What do you need to model?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Blender is free, you can do crazy stuff with blender. But it has a steep learning curve. 

Modo

Sketchup

Autocad

Maya

3ds max

C4d

Milkshape

Zbrush

Pixologic sculpt thing

Tinker cad

Houdini

But probably just sketchup, blender, or modo. But probably try and stay away from anything node based if you want it to be easy to use.

Im most fluent in c4d personally.

SketchUp if for basic stuff. It's free & on the browser, so no install, and easy to use.

Otherwise blender. The rest of 3D programs are just extremely expensive.

49 minutes ago, The Viking said:

SketchUp if for basic stuff. It's free & on the browser, so no install, and easy to use.

Otherwise blender. The rest of 3D programs are just extremely expensive.

For the complete studio packages on the largest ones that they use for like movies and everything. Modo isnt bad.

If you're a student (or you know one) you can get some of the Autodesk programs for free for a while (3 years I think).

Honestly you might not even need a .edu email.

If you're looking for a program to model buildings and not objects I find Chief Architect to be super straight forward. 

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Looks like 90% of the people in this thread missed the "very simple to use" part of the OP.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

11 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Looks like 90% of the people in this thread missed the "very simple to use" part of the OP.

the only easy to use one is SketchUp due to how basic it is. The rest.....

either you gotta pay or they are really complex:|

8 minutes ago, The Viking said:

Yeah.

Maybe even sketchup is too complicated for him, in which case paint3D is probably the easiest option :P

Spoiler

Theyre all really easy to use, you just have to learn them.

Unlike building a house where you can tell what tools are and do from looking at them. 3d modeling softwares you have to learn what all the tools are and how they work. Its gotta be learned through practice a lot of times. 

Getting simulations and 3d motion tracks to act how you want, can be very confusing at first. But use every value once and see the difference and bam, youre in business basically forever. 

Ive been modeling seriously for 4 years, and before that like 10 here and there.

27 minutes ago, The Viking said:

If that one is easy, then I'm doomed! I never could get the hang of it and finally gave up on it.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

44 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

If that one is easy, then I'm doomed! I never could get the hang of it and finally gave up on it.

:|you're doomed, yeah

sure, it isn't "easy", but compared to others....

8 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

Looks like paint 3d or minecraft is the best option for you! :P

Spoiler

23 hours ago, Streetguru said:

Just learn blender

What do you need to model?

a house

1 minute ago, Rambo3456 said:

a house

Load up the Sims 2 or 3 possibly with mods

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, Streetguru said:

Load up the Sims 2 or 3 possibly with mods

Ok

3 minutes ago, Rambo3456 said:

a house

I think theres softwares with

Plugins that make that extremely easy to do. Ive modelled an extremely high poly house in c4d before. It was painful, and a very long process. 

I worked remodeling houses in the past, so i put all the right details in. Dont just use any standard modeling software for that.

On 5/2/2018 at 1:11 AM, The Viking said:

Fusion360 is easy to use, free to students and you can do great things in it.

6 minutes ago, DanielMDA said:

free to students

you gotta prove it