Need some advice on some case fan setups.

So I recently moved my rig over to the InWin 303 case from my Thermaltake Core P3 Snow. So, I had no case fans setup. All I have right now are the 3 fans in the radiator set up to push air, and the PSU set up to exhaust. (I hate having it that way, but I can't mount it the other way.) So, I already have 2 of the three fan headers populated (combined 2 fans into one header. Don't like that either, but I'll fix that once I can find a hub) Can someone link me to a powered fan hub that's semi sorta cheap? I'd like to set up 3 fans as intake at the bottom of the case. 

Thanks. I'll try to update this with a picture with the side panel off. 

20180430_141436.jpg

20180501_142131[1].jpg

20180501_142136[1].jpg

Edited by DailyRoutine
Added more photos

I'd like a pic with a bit more detail of the internal layout

Other than that, damn, that's a beautiful PC you got

Case: Corsair Graphite 760T || PSU: Corsair RM650i || Mobo: Asus RoG Strix Z270E || CPU: Intel i5-7600K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H110i v2 || RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200MHz 16GB White LED || GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB GAMING X || SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB, Samsung MZ1280 M.2 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

23 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Sweet. I'll pick up that Silverstone one. Do you think it would look fine if I just got some black fans? I'm using the stock fans off the Water 3.0 ultimate with Phanteks Halos on the rad. I can't find those Thermaltake fans anywhere. 

1 hour ago, redbullvodka said:

I'd like a pic with a bit more detail of the internal layout

Other than that, damn, that's a beautiful PC you got

Thanks man. Bit under powered, but slowly upgrading as i go. I'm thinking about adding an RGB strip to show off the internals a bit more. First case I've had with tempered glass. Love the looks, just has absolutely no cable management for the bottom cables like the front audio,USB and all. Thanks though man! I'm gonna mod the case a bit to vertically mount the GPU next. I'm updating the post now.

1 hour ago, DailyRoutine said:

Sweet. I'll pick up that Silverstone one. Do you think it would look fine if I just got some black fans? I'm using the stock fans off the Water 3.0 ultimate with Phanteks Halos on the rad. I can't find those Thermaltake fans anywhere. 

If you're using the Phanteks Halo RGB grills, stick with a white bladed fan. Fractal Design and Phanteks both make decent 3 pin case fans, (phanteks also makes a 4 pin white bladed fan, couldnt find one for FD)

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case-fan/#Y=600082,8200000,8200006

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

If you're using the Phanteks Halo RGB grills, stick with a white bladed fan. Fractal Design and Phanteks both make decent 3 pin case fans, (phanteks also makes a 4 pin white bladed fan, couldnt find one for FD)

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case-fan/#Y=600082,8200000,8200006

Cool. Thanks mate!