Best Earphones For Around $100

So I have been looking for some earphones for my girlfriend just because she has been needing some new ones. She mentioned beats to me so i just kind of laughed and said okay. I did go back and look at reviews and there are just too many cases of them breaking. Especially for someone like her, she will be using these all the time. For reference she has almost 14,000 songs on her iTunes account. And no they are not pirated. She shares the account wither her dad and sister. So she will probably use these like 5 hours a day on average, so they need to be built well. She likes the idea of good sound quality but also wants decent looks. And like i said anywhere around $100 would be nice, but feel free to suggest things up to 150 if you would like, or lower if you think they are better. I was looking at the meze 11 classics but after reading the thread on how they are rebranded esmooth earphones, which I don't really care about except the price, I'm not sure if they would be that good. But if someone tells me they are actually as good as Linus and Logan said in their videos than I will reconsider. Any suggestions are very appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edit: I meant to specify in-ear headphones would be preferred

i wish i had someone to help...........

how about the sennheiser 449 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

What kind of music? Shure SE215, Klipsch Image S4i II, A-Jays Five have pretty warm sound signatures and decent bass but aren't the most balanced. 

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10

What kind of music? Shure SE215, Klipsch Image S4i II, A-Jays Five have pretty warm sound signatures and decent bass but aren't the most balanced.

Pretty much all kinds of music, I would prefer a somewhat balanced pair.

I was looking at the meze 11 classics but after reading the thread on how they are rebranded esmooth earphones, which I don't really care about except the price, I'm not sure if they would be that good. But if someone tells me they are actually as good as Linus and Logan said in their videos than I will reconsider. Any suggestions are very appreciated, thanks in advance.

I recently picked up a tribeca headphone which is a rebranded esmooth on ear model which meze also rebrands

after listening to it and hearing the standard big bass no mids sound signature I promptly started disassembling it I was expecting to see a driver chamber that was unfinished and not smooth at all but it was decently finished but everything inside was heat glued together I was also hoping for something about the woods thickness or something magical about the wood to add a texture to the sound. nope. 

tl:dr  cheap sound, definitely not worth the meze price or even a second look at all. disregard all meze and esmooth products spend your money on quality products and not a gimmick "premium wood" piece of shit

Pretty much all kinds of music, I would prefer a somewhat balanced pair.

HiFiMan RE-400 have a pretty big following and are very balanced for ~$100

Rig: Lian Li PC-V353 i5 2500K, GA-Z68MA-D2H, EVGA GTX 650, CM Gemiin S524, Corsair TX650M, Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate 1TB Barracuda, Fiio E10