GameHunters a good name for a game review/news site?

AngryWalnut
Go to solution Solved by NMS,
23 minutes ago, AngryWalnut said:

oh oh oh what a lovely community out here xD not even gone spend anymore time on this shit, good luck with everyone their lifes y'all 

Well then don't forget to post the website here once it's done. I'd love to write some shitty reviews of the WEBSITE due to the owner being shit.

so im making a review and news website for games and im thinking about aclling it GameHunters, is it any good? 

3 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

...Cause that solves your problem of SEO and brand confusion 100%, right?

love it how you actualy react irritated asf XDD 

8 hours ago, AngryWalnut said:

love it how you actualy react irritated asf XDD 

Different people react differently to ignorance.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

oh oh oh what a lovely community out here xD not even gone spend anymore time on this shit, good luck with everyone their lifes y'all 

13 minutes ago, AngryWalnut said:

Honestly mate, if you can't handle the first response that's criticism. I'd advise against doing anything that requires community involvement or feedback of any kind...like reviewing games and trying to build a following. xD I can see it now...

1. OP posts review of game.
  2. First comment says they disagree with the review.
  3. OP shuts down website.

xD

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

23 minutes ago, AngryWalnut said:

Well then don't forget to post the website here once it's done. I'd love to write some shitty reviews of the WEBSITE due to the owner being shit.

If your response to valid criticisms is acting like a little twat, especially when you specifically asked for said criticism, then I suggest you just don't bother asking.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

...What is lately with new users resorting to childish trolling the moment people don't agree with them?

I mean, it's not even an ARGUMENT, the OP renamed the thread title to what is basically spam just to fill up space on the forum. o.O

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

...What is lately with new users resorting to childish trolling the moment people don't agree with them?

I mean, it's not even an ARGUMENT, the OP renamed the thread title to what is basically spam just to fill up space on the forum. o.O

Fucking fornite normies

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

Fucking fornite normies

Truth. Fortnite is the new bubonic plague. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch