Magicool 360slim G2 a bargain?

Im planning my Customloop, i want to go with 2x 360mm slim rads (just for the CPU) and the same for my future GPU. 

I know it will be absolute overkill, but thats planned as it should. Ill be using Noctua Black.swap Chromax fans.

While researching im trying to find reasonable tests. I found some and most of them say that the very best 360mm slim rad might be the Nemesis 360 GTS.

However its twice the price. And as im pretty new in the concept of building a Custom loop i wanted to ask about your opinions on that matter.

Is it worth it to buy the Nemesis for 90€ each instead of 45€ for a Magicool? 

To show some testing results ive found:

Magicool: (source: http://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/02/11/magicool-360-slim-g2-radiator-review)

G2-Slim-Thermal-Data-Table.png?w=698

Hardwarelabs Nemesis: (source: http://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/02/11/hardwarelabs-nemesis-360-gts-radiator-review)

Nemesis-360GTS-Thermal-Data-Table1.png?w

Just asking because the difference looks quite small to a noob like me.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

In my opinion,go for GTS if you can .That thing is perfection.

I had two Magicool G2 and they are really good for the cost and will not let you down just flush rad as usual. Also consider the finishes you want... the nemesis will have better longer lasting paint job so take that into consideration this is white vs black but this is how nice nemesis finishes can be:

(White GTS) the indents on side give it a nice looking stance.

5adfac9ad8afa_2017-09-3016_15_24.thumb.jpg.9abc35075995d3e0b669808dadebb79e.jpg\

This is a Magicool G2 in action...its not really "slim" perse but it looks good and works well if you want to dump more money into other components. its just a black slab :P

magicool.thumb.jpg.e6c390c2f3ba62ca63844a490d2f8533.jpg

After awhile on lower quality radiators paint can start to ripple and flake off if you abuse it too much, Ive had alphacool rads ripple really bad before but nothing like that from Magi or HWLabs yet.