Is INO3D a good brand ?

Vinay Kushwaha

I found difference 50$ on ino3d GTX1050ti  and other brands like MSI, Asus, GIGABYTE.  are INO3D cards good, are they durable?

I just want to Know about INO3D because I am not able to get information about this brand on internet.

58 minutes ago, Vinay Kushwaha said:

I found difference 50$ on ino3d GTX1050ti  and other brands like MSI, Asus, GIGABYTE.  are INO3D cards good, are they durable?

I just want to Know about INO3D because I am not able to get information about this brand on internet.

I've seen Inno3D going as far back as the early 2000s

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

Just like any other brand, it should have both good and bad products, so It's better to watch reviews and stuff and not just buy for the brand

18 minutes ago, 17030644 said:

Just like any other brand, i should have both good and bad products, so It's better to watch reviews and stuff and not just buy for the brand

^ THIS ^

My fave brands are EVGA, Sapphire, Asus and gigabyte but I currently use a system with almost none of their products.  Pick based on what you need at the time, never go on brand alone

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious