Benchmark results GOOD or BAD or NAhh?

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Looks about normal for a 1070/R5 1600 rig.

but the rams clockspeed is too low its has to be actually has to be 3000mzh .. its waay to low

how do i update uefi or should and sshould i enable the D.O.C.P.?

DDR4 RAM defaults to 2133 Mhz but you can increase this in the bios if the memory supports it.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD 1700x Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero RAM: 4 * 8GB G.Skill RGB DDR4 Graphics: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB Case: Fractal Design Meshify C PSU: EVGA 750w G3 Monitors: Dell SG2716DG +  2x Dell U2515H

Freenas specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2 Cooler: Some noctua cooler Motherboard: Supermicro X9 SRL-F RAM: 8 * 8GB Samsung DDR3 ECC Storage: 6 * 4TB Seagate 7200 RPM RAIDZ2 Controller: LSI H220 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro PSU: EVGA 650w G3

Phone: iPhone 6S 32 GB Space Grey

ddr4 runs natively at 2133mhz. enable xmp to reach the 3000mhz, but ryzen had problems with ram speeds, so maybe 3000mhz isn't reachable. Also in software it most of the times shows half of it, so it would show 1500mzh, as ddr stands for double data rate

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

4 minutes ago, ThatFlashCat said:

DDR4 RAM defaults to 2133 Mhz but you can increase this in the bios if the memory supports it.

its actually 3000mhz

2 minutes ago, Djesur Feim said:

its actually 3000mhz

Have you set it yet?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

30 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Have you set it yet?

The mobo wont allow me to 3000 but 2999 is possible.. but when i enable the xmp thing it wont boot i have nothing on the display then i shorted 2 pins then its good again

4 hours ago, Djesur Feim said:

The mobo wont allow me to 3000 but 2999 is possible.. but when i enable the xmp thing it wont boot i have nothing on the display then i shorted 2 pins then its good again

Yes or no - is your RAM overclocked in BIOs?

28 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Yes or no - is your RAM overclocked in BIOs?

Its not overclocked i just wanted it to be stock 3000mhz but the mobo allows 2933mhz but  its 2128 MHz.. waay below stock clockspeed

Search YouTube for a how to video on overclocking the CPU and RAM. You have an x370 board, so you should be able to run 3000mhz no problem. Without increasing BCLK, ram speeds will show as slightly lower values. Once you watch a video and give a try, come back if you need more help :-)

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

19 minutes ago, Santo22 said:

Search YouTube for a how to video on overclocking the CPU and RAM. You have an x370 board, so you should be able to run 3000mhz no problem. Without increasing BCLK, ram speeds will show as slightly lower values. Once you watch a video and give a try, come back if you need more help :-)

But i dont need to overclock cuz the ram is already 3000 but the mobo allows only 2933 so i have to underclock

48 minutes ago, Djesur Feim said:

Its not overclocked i just wanted it to be stock 3000mhz but the mobo allows 2933mhz but  its 2128 MHz.. waay below stock clockspeed

3000mhz is an overclock, anything above 2133 is a manufacturer garunteed OC and not stock speeds

12 hours ago, Damascus said:

3000mhz is an overclock, anything above 2133 is a manufacturer garunteed OC and not stock speeds

ohh didnt know that... so can i overclock to 2933mhz?

when i enable d.o.c.p. from the asus mobo its wont start up no grahpics just mobos rgb lighting and fans working so i short circuit the rtc ram pins

Without seeing your bios and knowing exactly what is going on, it's hard to help. I can't see why just setting d.o.c.p. wouldn't allow you to boot unless it's changing something else. for example: I have an Asus C6H and I set overclock to manual, set my ratio for the core clock, then set my ram at the desired speed which for me is also 3000mhz but it's actually 3066 I believe, then set your voltage for ram to 1.35v (should be that value) or 1.4v depending again on your system as well as the voltage for the CPU. If you don't want to mess with the CPU, then just set the RAM speed you want and increase voltage to atleast 1.35 and see if it will boot. You may need to update the bios as well if you're having trouble with RAM overclocking. 

D.O.C.P will give you preset timings that match your RAM, I forgot to mention that. You can manually enter the information if you don't use DOCP, just check your RAM for the numbers you need. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+