What is the worlds best gaming laptop?

I've built a pc before and I've noticed that it's not really the most portable thing. When I go to a friends house I use this crappy laptop and I hate it. One has an Alienware one has a pc build of there is and one plays on a MacBook air(how does he run rainbow six siege on that?). I was wondering if there's a laptop anyone knew about. Some things I thought of is the Acer predator 21x and the Asus rog gx700. Could you guys tell me more gaming laptops like those other than the Alienware?

23 minutes ago, Alpinochip said:

Could you guys tell me more gaming laptops like those other than the Alienware?

There are lots of brands and most of them are fine. If you're in the market for one you'll need to specify your needs and budget.

The best IMO are MSI GTs, Clevo P775TM and P870TM

For the portable ones, MSI GE Raider, Gigabyte Aero 15/15X and Alienware 13

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

13 hours ago, Slottr said:

You call this portable?

maxresdefault.jpg

somewhat portable i mean its not the best thing to carry around but i mean if it comes down to it i would

13 hours ago, MaxBunny said:

There are lots of brands and most of them are fine. If you're in the market for one you'll need to specify your needs and budget.

theres really no budget

Just now, Alpinochip said:

theres really no budget

really all i want is the best performance and would you guys recommend the predator Triton 700

15 hours ago, Alpinochip said:

I've built a pc before and I've noticed that it's not really the most portable thing. When I go to a friends house I use this crappy laptop and I hate it. One has an Alienware one has a pc build of there is and one plays on a MacBook air(how does he run rainbow six siege on that?). I was wondering if there's a laptop anyone knew about. Some things I thought of is the Acer predator 21x and the Asus rog gx700. Could you guys tell me more gaming laptops like those other than the Alienware?

Clevo P870TM1-G is the best and powerfull laptop

csm_MG_2016_3f45631e06.jpg

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eurocom-Sky-X9C-i7-8700K-GTX-1080-SLI-Clevo-P870TM1-G-Laptop-Review.274230.0.html

desktop 6-core Intel coffee lake cpu 8700K

and SLI MXM GTX1080

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Alpinochip said:

really all i want is the best performance and would you guys recommend the predator Triton 700

best performances=8700K+Standard GTX1080 so that Acer is not the best option IMO

Spoiler

If you want the absolute best, it will cost a pretty penny and will be huge. 

Know your budget and your needs before deciding what's best. The biggest mistake people make when buying laptops is thinking they need a 7820HK and 2 GTX 1080s when all they'll likely play on it are less-demanding games when a GTX 1050/Ti will run those quite well anyhow with a much smaller form factor and price. 

Understand what you'll use it for and how much you want to pay for it. 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1