I am trying to save my old, crashing PC

I get a lot of errors and even more BSODs for about 2 months now. It's an old PC, I'll list it below. My problem is this: IT CRASHES EVERY DAY MULTIPLE TIMES. It is getting unusable at this rate, my family and I have both sensitive data in there and many good reasons to use it daily. I've tried taking almost everything (except for the motherboard) apart and piecing it all back together, manually checking for any driver that needs updating, run Windows Defender and a lot of tests and repairs (like Memtest 64, C: drive repairs, etc) several times, tweaked the startup/boot settings anjd even taken it to a PC technician who somehow damaged my motherboard, killed my sound and practically stole 100$ from me for a couple of new memory sticks. 

I need help bcause I can't find anyone reliable around my parts to help with diagnosing my PC. The specs for it are the following:

ASRock Extreme4 motherboard, AMD FX-4100m CPU, Asus Radeon HD6450 GPU, 2x Kingston HyperX Blu 1333MHz Dual Channel kit + 2x Kingston 1333MHz Dual Channel kit RAM, Mtech 450W PSU (I know...).

Thank you if you read this and please help, I'm getting desperate.

Get another pc, connect the HDD of the broken pc to the other pc, copy everything, throw the old stuff in the bin.

Buy something new, put your important files back, BACK-UP THE WHOLE DAMN THING MULTIPLE TIMES and continue your life. Keep making regular backups.

Honestly if that pc dies now, and you have 0 back-ups and lose everything, that's all on you... You can get pc's for like 50-100 bucks that will be "good enough" for simple use and an extra new hdd is like another 50 bucks. You could have invested that 100 bucks a LOT better...

Seriously, if whatever on that pc is really important to you, you can buy at least enough hardware for 1 backup, they don't cost a fortune.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

7 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Get another pc, connect the HDD of the broken pc to the other pc, copy everything, throw the old stuff in the bin.

Buy something new, put your important files back, BACK-UP THE WHOLE DAMN THING MULTIPLE TIMES and continue your life. Keep making regular backups.

Honestly if that pc dies now, and you have 0 back-ups and lose everything, that's all on you... You can get pc's for like 50-100 bucks that will be "good enough" for simple use and an extra new hdd is like another 50 bucks. You could have invested that 100 bucks a LOT better...

Seriously, if whatever on that pc is really important to you, you can buy at least enough hardware for 1 backup, they don't cost a fortune.

I can just get another HDD (I have 2 externals so that works) and back-up everything in there, right?

1 minute ago, alkisleftheriotis said:

I can just get another HDD (I have 2 externals so that works) and back-up everything in there, right?

Yeah, that will work. Just make sure it's properly copied (check if all files are there after a reboot for example) and you have enough space left :P

It's not perfect but it should be good enough.

If you REALLY care about the files, get a hdd or big flash drive (if everything fits on it), copy everything to that and ask if you can store it by a friend or family member that (if that's an option) lives 60km or more away from you.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

15 minutes ago, wonderforest said:

Have you trieddddd reinstalling windows ?

See... That's a big risk and I haven't done that before. I don't know exactly what my system will do when I reinstall, my build of win10 pro is a cracked one and I'm using Microsoft Toolkit to keep it an other features unlocked. I honestly would love to buy the damn thing anew, but if I can save myself some 170 dollars that Windows 10 Pro costs here, I'll have to do so. Any ideas as to how I can safely do what you propose?

25 minutes ago, alkisleftheriotis said:

See... That's a big risk and I haven't done that before. I don't know exactly what my system will do when I reinstall, my build of win10 pro is a cracked one and I'm using Microsoft Toolkit to keep it an other features unlocked. I honestly would love to buy the damn thing anew, but if I can save myself some 170 dollars that Windows 10 Pro costs here, I'll have to do so. Any ideas as to how I can safely do what you propose?

Just reinstall without activating. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

I severely doubt openly discussing ways to circumvent licenses is allowed here. Back to the cause, could be failing hdd or borked OS, either way having backups is always advised, and a new OS installation will likely take care of things. 

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

1 hour ago, wonderforest said:

Get a win 10 pro license from ebay for like 5$ ?

What?! How does that work?