How to Cool 4X1080Ti FE in Carbide Air 540D?

I have built a 4X1080TI FE in a Carbide Air 540D case using h115i water cooling to a threadripper 1950X. But the heat from graphic card is a problem. Is there any way to solve it other than customize water cooling system? I don't want to lose my warrant. Drilling and installing parts can be accepted. The plan in my mind is to use 2 x16 PCIE extension lines to relocate two cards. But I have no clue about the details. 

844688086.jpg

you can spin the fans fast or just deal or water cool. ALso in the us water cooling a card doesn't void the warranty.

They will be fine running like that, just a little throttle.

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

you can spin the fans fast or just deal or water cool. ALso in the us water cooling a card doesn't void the warranty.

Thanks for reply! Well, if the heat problem turns out to be fatal and no other way to solve, I will use water cool. Haven't done it before so I am a bit worried about leaking. 

45 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

OP doesn't have nearly enough space to watercool all the cards in this case.

@original poster

If you don't mind the sound of a yet plane taking of you can get some high RPM fans for the front to get sufficient fresh air intake but with one card pressed against the next it will be hard to do anything useful for the cards.
I hope you have a sufficient power supply.
Side note: Your post is in grey text which is unreadable in dark mode. pls fix by using auto or a color which works in both color schemes

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Even custom liquid cooling will be a challenge with that little space. You can attempt to mod the case yourself by getting 2 pcie risers and extending them to outside a case and build a mount for 2 of the cards. A temporary fix can be to drop power and clock speeds to very low. But that's sacrificing performance for cooling. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

37 minutes ago, Kanoneva said:

I have built a 4X1080TI FE in a Carbide Air 540D case using h115i water cooling to a threadripper 1950X. But the heat from graphic card is a problem. Is there any way to solve it other than customize water cooling system? I don't want to lose my warrant. Drilling and installing parts can be accepted. The plan in my mind is to use 2 x16 PCIE extension lines to relocate two cards. But I have no clue about the details. 

You give 3 away to me and its done ;)

Server 1 PC                                                   Server 2 PC                                               GEAR

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700                                                   CPU: Athlon 200GE                                               Keyboard: Logitech G Pro Keyboard

Motherboard: Aorus AX-X370-K7                            Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H              Mouse: Logitech G900

CPU Cooler: Wraith Spire RGB                                CPU Cooler: Stock Cooler                                    Mousepad : Corsair MM300

Ram: Kingston 32GB 2666MHz                                Ram: Patriot Signature Line 8GB 2666MHz          Monitor: Acer XZ350CU Black 35" 21:9 144 Hz  

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti                              HDD: 1X WD Red 2TB                                           Headphones : Audio technica ATH-AD700X                          

HDD: 5X Seagate Barracuda 7.2k RPM 1TB            SSD: 1X128GB Samsung Evo                              Speakers: Logitech Z506 5.1

SSD: 2X512GB Samsung Evo                                  PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR 500 W1

PSU: HGC 850W Antec 80+ Bronze                         Case: Rosewill 2U Server Chassis

Case: Rosewill 4U Server Chassis           

20 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

OP doesn't have nearly enough space to watercool all the cards in this case.

If you don't mind the sound of a yet plane taking of you can get some high RPM fans for the front to get sufficient fresh air intake but with one card pressed against the next it will be hard to do anything useful for the cards.
I hope you have a sufficient power supply.
Side note: Your post is in grey text which is unreadable in dark mode. pls fix by using auto or a color which works in both color schemes

I have a 1500 power supply and will be sufficient to graphic cards and cpu. Do you mean my text or Electronics Wizardy's? I can't see any difference. 

Maybe I have to lift two cards by cables like @Airdragonz said and attach them to out side of case as an nvidia seller.

6 minutes ago, ethebigd said:

You give 3 away to me and its done ;)

Nice try, almost buy it. This                        close.

It is late nigh in China. Gonna sleep. I will check this topic later. Thx!

3 minutes ago, Kanoneva said:

I have a 1500 power supply and will be sufficient to graphic cards and cpu. Do you mean my text or Electronics Wizardy's? I can't see any difference. 

Maybe I have to lift two cards by cables like @Airdragonz said and attach them to out side of case as an nvidia seller.

Your initial post is halfway grey. See this:

https://gyazo.com/d23caf43a906f1017f21f170df25579a

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

OP if you don't mind asking... what are you going to do with 4x 1080 TI - Mining?

• 1 month later...

It has been a while, but I apply some custom modification to make this dilemma solved. Here is the conclusion.

70C8481A-37FC-4B6F-806C-1B08F80B8C4F.jpeg