Best case for highest possible airflow

Hello,

I was hoping you guys could help me figure out which case to buy in terms of high airflow value. The Budget is pretty much not set, as prices differentiate from the US and Norway, so the cheaper it is, obviously the better, but i dont want to sacrifice build quality, quirks etc etc. But im looking at something at 100 USD. I cant seem to find any good combination as im seeing 3 fans in the front, but then only 1 on top and back, or 2 fans in front and 3 on top and 1 back. So i was hoping you could provide some cases that has 2/3 fans in front aswell as 2/3 fans on top, and 1/2 fans on the bottom for a "fantastic" case while also having a window. Though im not picky, so wether its acryl or tempered glass doesnt matter, but if you can find the latter, it would be Nice. Also im not planning on any Liquid builds, altough future plans might be AIO coolers, though do not take that in account

EDIT: Forgot to add that it needs to support ATX board, and i do not mind it being a full Tower or weighing 50 pounds, i have no restriction there what so ever.

Any answers is appreciated, and thanks for providing helpfull information :)

Fractal Define Meshify C is pretty much the best out there right in terms of what you are looking for. If you can wait a few months, Cooler Master is coming out with a new version of the H500P with a Mesh front instead of closed off and will probably be the best. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

18 hours ago, k96 said:

I cant seem to find any good combination as im seeing 3 fans in the front, but then only 1 on top and back, or 2 fans in front and 3 on top and 1 back. So i was hoping you could provide some cases that has 2/3 fans in front aswell as 2/3 fans on top, and 1/2 fans on the bottom for a "fantastic" case while also having a window.

You do know you can move fans around correct? Theyre not stuck in a 3/1 or 1/2 configuration... Bottom fans dont do much for your case.

First, let's watch this:

TL;DW, 2 fan front, 1 fan rear is fine. 

With that said, the Cases that are recommended that's strongest poitns are Airflow are:

Silverstone RL06

Fractal Design Meshify C

Phanteks Enthoo Pro M

The Silverstone Comes with 4 fans right out of the box, so in it's stock configuration it's cooling is unmatched. 

Tested benchmark Specs from Gamers Nexus

Spoiler
Component Courtesy Of Price
Video Card MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X (OC Mode) MSI $640
CPU Intel i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz GamersNexus $300
CPU Cooler MSI Core Frozr L MSI TBD
Motherboard MSI Z170A Gaming M7 MSI $180
Memory Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3200MHz Corsair $200
SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB Samsung N/A
PSU Corsair RM650x Corsair $100

fractal define r6 cpu all

fractal define r6 gpu all

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks for all the replies to everyone in this thread, it was really helpfull, and to be honest, i havent even heard of these cases before. And these cases were right where i wanted them to be, in terms of pricing. So thanks alot for the info.

That said, i just fell in love With the meshify C, so thats what i went With. Now i just need to buy the rest of my system and hopefully this will turn out great.

Thanks again for all the advice, i appreciate it!

Most cases provide good airflow, especially in the atx form factor, it becomes more of an issue with smaller cases. I'd only invest in higher end ones for things such as aesthetics, cable management, noise reduction and the like.

I used an old antec 300 for years and had temps around 40c with an fx8350.