Getting into Dogecoin

wow much crypto

such currency

so coin wow

Why should you get into Dogecoin?

Well, Dogecoin is a steadily rising cryptocurrency.

It is pretty new, so it's easy to acquire, although it's becoming harder fast, it's becoming increasingly more valuable with time and it's getting more and more popular, which probably has to do with the fact that it is related to the doge meme, which gives it some popularity, also, it's a good time to jump on it as BTC is bombing fast.

I recommend jumping on the bandwagon asap, as it's probably going to get bigger from here on out and there is profit to be made.

http://dogecoin.com/ is the official website which has links to the wallet.

I recommend these 2 pools: http://doge.gentoomen.org/ or http://doge.netcodepool.org/

Also, this video sums up why you should start mining it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaltexImW0

Main Rig: 2500k @ 4.5Ghz, 2x4gb of ram @ 1600mhz, P8Z77-M, GTX 760

Crappy old laptop: Toshiba Tecra A6 PTA61E, 2x512mb of ram @ 533mhz, Intel C2D @ 1.83Ghz

such fans.

much $$

*wow*

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

wow much crypto

such currency

so coin wow

Why should you get into Dogecoin?

Well, Dogecoin is a steadily rising cryptocurrency.

It is pretty new, so it's easy to acquire, although it's becoming harder fast, it's becoming increasingly more valuable with time and it's getting more and more popular, which probably has to do with the fact that it is related to the doge meme, which gives it some popularity, also, it's a good time to jump on it as BTC is bombing fast.

I recommend jumping on the bandwagon asap, as it's probably going to get bigger from here on out and there is profit to be made.

http://dogecoin.com/ is the official website which has links to the wallet.

I recommend these 2 pools: http://doge.gentoomen.org/ or http://doge.netcodepool.org/

Also, this video sums up why you should start mining it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaltexImW0

I hate that freaking dog haha. But still mined a few hundred thousand just in case. But alas back to something that is sure to last and isn't just a fad on reddit, litecoin.

such fans.

much $$

*wow*

To the moon!!! └(°ᴥ°)┘

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

is this a troll??

very serious

much value

such monies

wow!

To the moon!!! └(°ᴥ°)┘

"Never invest money you're not willing to lose." -ImplyingImplicati0ns

If you're looking to invest in Dogecoin, better get this as well. 

http://www.umbra.com/ustore/product/doggie-barrel-bag-holder.store

A doge Bag Holder (if you don't understand the reference look it up.)

Enjoy your first novelty coin pump and dump ;)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

If you don't mine this instantly and it goes up to $1 then you're gonna have a bad time.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

If you don't mine this instantly and it goes up to $1 then you're gonna have a bad time.

And if it doesn't (extremely likely) you will have wasted time better spent mining something else. But please, by distributing your hashrate over many coins, you help keep Litecoins difficulty down a little bit.

Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Yesterday I got 300 coins in 30 mins, now I get 300 coins in like 2-3 hours.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I can't figure out how to get it going O_O

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

And if it doesn't (extremely likely) you will have wasted time better spent mining something else. But please, by distributing your hashrate over many coins, you help keep Litecoins difficulty down a little bit.

It's a novelty indeed but for that reason lot's of people are hopping on board ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

The same as litecoin bro.

doge was never funny

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

http://leak.sx/showthread.php?tid=199339&pid=3005968#pid3005968

Do what that says

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

The same as litecoin bro.

I know, my cgminer keeps crashing :/

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

It's a novelty indeed but for that reason lot's of people are hopping on board ;)

People are jumping in because they are new to Crypto-Currencies and looking to diversify their holdings blindly. They see a brand new shiny coin and think they can strike it rich by being an early adopter. They missed the early adoption phase of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and all other coins.

These pump and dump coins are created very often. They prey upon the new comers and slick marketing campaign to gain hype.

Here's a quote from one of my previous posts related to dogecoin and the joke surrounding it.

As for Dogecoin, I'd be skeptical to say the least when it comes to putting any investment into it. This is one of the many coins gaining popularity from the newcomers looking to hit it big. It gains hype due mainly to the novelty of the coin and investors looking to buy a bit of everything. This looks very much like a pump and dump scheme. Starting with a 0 Difficulty, and high starting block reward, the creator would have been/was able to mint himself upwards of around 500 blocks before anyone had a chance to catch up with the blockchain. Each block reward ranging from 0 - 1 million coins per, average 500,000 coins per block instantly gives the creator roughly 250 million coins within about 15 minutes. Because he mined the genesis block hours before the coin launched, it acted as a time attack exploit making all the coins he just mined not cause a massive difficulty spike. This allowed couple hundred more blocks to be solved uncontested before the first miners would have a chance to begin mining something other than orphan blocks

Look into a coin before you buy into it.

People are jumping in because they are new to Crypto-Currencies and looking to diversify their holdings blindly. They see a brand new shiny coin and think they can strike it rich by being an early adopter. They missed the early adoption phase of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and all other coins.

These pump and dump coins are created very often. They prey upon the new comers and slick marketing campaign to gain hype.

Here's a quote from one of my previous posts related to dogecoin and the joke surrounding it.

So does this mean it's not worth it? Even to mine 10k doges and then leave it at that?

It's rising very steadily and people are inflating it, so it's normally selling at 1 DOGE = 0.01 BTC, and rising.

Crappy old laptop: Toshiba Tecra A6 PTA61E, 2x512mb of ram @ 533mhz, Intel C2D @ 1.83Ghz

It's rising very steadily and people are inflating it, so it's normally selling at 1 DOGE = 0.01 BTC, and rising.

Wow. Isn't that worth around $9 right now?

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/132

It's now accepted on cryptsy and selling at a good price.

I hate that freaking dog haha. But still mined a few hundred thousand just in case. But alas back to something that is sure to last and isn't just a fad on reddit, litecoin.

Then you wouldn't mind tossing a few thousand over this way D7rtGR7qk1uZZTbvnvnxsSo2mnptXMiKKe , riiiiight? :D:P

I'm also mining the things just for fun. I mean, at its very peak, 1 bitcoin was worth over 1kusd. If DOGE were even worth 10 cents, that's more than enough for early miners to build mad OP gaming PCs with. I really wanted to hate the idea, but eh..the sillyness has grown on me.

such currency

many hash

wow

No way in hell am I buying dogecoins :P I'm just mining them for fun :) I've got nothing else better to do with my spare hardware, litecoins are beyond my nvidia card now. 

Due to the meme's popularity and the steady growth of the coin, it's recommended that everyone mines atleast 100k, before difficulty goes up.

You never know, and with a decent mining rig you could get that in a day or so.

EDIT:

gL27e48.jpg

Dogecoin just surpassed NXT, Novacoin, Feathercoin and Primecoin.

• 1 month later...