Having troubles filling Font+Top rad loop

SnipeYa
39 minutes ago, SnipeYa said:

Well seems I didnt do a good enough pre clean then. :(

I would agree with @W-L, the greenish residue on the foam looks like what normally should have been washed out when rinsing out the radiators. Personally quite surprised since EK rads (or at least the XE and PE ones I worked with) have not been so dirty in the past.

6 hours ago, SnipeYa said:

Well seems I didnt do a good enough pre clean then. :(

It would be best to re-clean and rinse out the loop. You can take a gamble if you want to see if it stays alright but I would keep a close eye on it. 

So the problem you are having is that there is no way a mostly dry pump can suck water from that jug. If the system was mostly filled then the pump would be able to get a suction and move the water then, but as it stands there is air between the pump and jug.. so as long as that is the case there will be no suction taking place.

You will need to make sure the pump is being gravity fed water until it is mostly full. then you could use the method you are doing currently to finish topping it off, but I would just add your res to the loop and make sure it higher than the pump while you fill the system