(stupid) Liquid Cooling ideas

So after looking at balls out amazing liquid cooling builds and some people discussed Ethylene Glycol, stuff found in Coolant and Antifreeze, in their systems. It made me think, what is a more ridiculous fluid also found in cars that could work? Then it hit me, MOTOR OIL!!! Because motor oil is used to cool and lube a cars engine, and it's super durable since it has to be changed after thousands of miles, so maybe it could work in a Liquid Cooling System. I researched a bit but most people of the discussions i found were for entire systems being cooled like  a mineral  oil dip, but I'd just want to run it in a closed loop. I feel kind of optimistic since there have been videos of people using Orange Juice and crap like that in their system. My only fear is that its kind of combustible so kind of afraid of that. I need some guidance maybe a little help or so, but if it is a for sure method, you can bet I'll be using motor oil in my PC.

some "sources"

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1641551/motor-oil-castrol-gtx-order-cool-mineral-oil.html

http://www.overclock.net/forum/134-cooling-experiments/1195261-water-cooling-loop-oil-instead-water.html

I can't immediately think of a reason why it wouldn't work. Just be sure that the metals and plastics you use in your loop do'nt get damaged from the oil. 

The thikness of the oil might be a problem though. Your pump would have to work harder to push around all that oil as it is a lot thicker than water. 

3 minutes ago, Ansger said:

I can't immediately think of a reason why it wouldn't work. Just be sure that the metals and plastics you use in your loop do'nt get damaged from the oil. 

The thikness of the oil might be a problem though. Your pump would have to work harder to push around all that oil as it is a lot thicker than water. 

ok so probably a more powerful pump?

2 minutes ago, Garish said:

If i was to try this i would get a powerfull pump yes. 

That being said: i still think it isn't a good idea, but if you want to do it for the hell of it, go ahead :P

7 minutes ago, Garish said:

Either that or a lower viscosity oil, maybe 0w-20?

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

6 minutes ago, Garish said:

Engine oil is thick so even with the most powerful PC water cooling pump I doubt it will be capable of pushing that sort of viscosity through the whole system, that's why oil pumps on engines are driven by the crankshaft because they turn incredibly fast creating enough speed for the pump so it can have stable and constant flow rate. A tiny electric motor will not be able to spin up to the sorts of speeds a crankshaft can and in turn have a poor flow rate for this sort of viscous fluid, just not going to happen I'm afraid.   

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

58 minutes ago, Garish said:

Lower heat conductivity than water, so you would have to ask yourself why? Also I ddon't know if the O-rings are going to play nicely with oil, it may degrade the rubber and leak

50 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

powerful PC water cooling pump

That's why you use a pond pump and a bucket.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III