CBC - Ad-block

EasInEye

In this Wan Show ( 

)

Can anyone find the clips of the announcers saying the stuff they are talking about?

Thanks,

- E as in Eye

What is your question about? If you want to jump to a specific topic use the timestamps in the description.

2 hours ago, EasInEye said:

In this Wan Show ( 

)

Can anyone find the clips of the announcers saying the stuff they are talking about?

Thanks,

- E as in Eye

No because I am not willing to fight the CBC over copyright. Plus I don't have adblock. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

I'm not sure what you are asking, but here's the doc

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LoGiCalDrm apparently when listening to the Olympic CBC stream with an ad-blocker, you're not getting the ads that are normally playing and you're instead seeing the hosts live while they're thinking they're not on-air, and while they technically aren't (TV), the stream is still broadcasting.

So they're talking about all sorts of things and some of those things are, allegedly, pretty bad.

Edited by wkdpaul

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

6 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

@LoGiCalDrm apparently when listening to the Olympic CBC stream with an ad-blocker, you're not getting the ads that are normally playing and you're instead seeing the hosts live while they're thinking they're not on-air, and while they technically aren't (TV), the stream is still broadcasting.

So they're talking about all sorts of things and some of those things are, allegedly, pretty bad.

Location specific... Our national broadcast company has special deal with Discovery. So no ads for major part of broadcasts. Only mens hockey comes from another channel (for which there isn't free stream anyway).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

While I too would love to see these recordings, I do not believe it would be in the best interests of LTT and the forum to allow them to be posted here, as one could imagine the CBC coming after us, causing us to have to track down the poster, and it would just get ugly for everyone.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.