Ryzen 5 APU FPS Results

r5apuvs1030.png.0182584a5f59aeccb2c12ae0c79a37de.png

I was watching @bitwit and took his results and threw them in a quick chart, note I didn't test these (obviously) and I just thought it might be cool to have a quick chart to see results if you haven't had a chance to watch the video yet. (go watch it)

Edit: PUBG results

PUBG - 1280x720, Very Low Preset (not included since poor optimization)

R3 2200G + GT 1030 - 0.1% Low: 39FPS -- 1% Low: 48FPS -- Avg. FPS: 70FPS

R5 2400G - 0.1% Low: 8FPS -- 1% Low: 9FPS -- Avg. FPS -- 48FPS

Edit: fixed chart key

FYI the colors are wrong. I was confused at first because the colors didn't make sense with the graph but they are just wrong.

Red = avg

Dark gray = 1% Low

Light gray = 0.1% Low

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

why does it says 2200G + GT 1030? is it running on dual graphics like the A10 APUs but with an nvidia card? 67 FPS on Battlefield with low settings that's interesting

I used to play Left 4 Dead with my old onboard GeForce 7025, kinda old game

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

8 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

FYI the colors are wrong. I was confused at first because the colors didn't make sense with the graph but they are just wrong.

Red = avg

Dark gray = 1% Low

Light gray = 0.1% Low

Aye, someone mentioned this on FP too. Fixed.

3 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

why does it says 2200G + GT 1030? is it running on dual graphics like the A10 APUs but with an nvidia card? 67 FPS on Battlefield with low settings that's interesting

I used to play Left 4 Dead with my old onboard GeForce 7025, kinda old game

No, the 2200G doesn't do any GPU work, only CPU work. He did this to compare a cheap ryzen + dGPU with the best new APU because they are similar priced.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

11 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

No, the 2200G doesn't do any GPU work, only CPU work. He did this to compare a cheap ryzen + dGPU with the best new APU because they are similar priced.

Right, the GT 1030 comparison was to show what you'd expect versus a cheap (was $83 a few weeks ago, current price $95 but out of stock) graphics card. Also, I did not include the PUBG results since it's such a terribly optimized game... However if you're interested and a PUBG player.

Edit: PUBG results moved to OP.

15 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Ohh I thought he was doing dual, last thing I've read from APU was that you could pair certain models with R7 cards, cool processors for SFF builds where heat is your #1 enemy

AMD isn't going to make something to replace the AM1 socket right? I'm interested since I have a small NAS and I might upgrade it soon and having something similar to AM1 would be great since it would be way cheaper than having to buy a Ryzen + A320 board

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB