Full size case suggestions

Langley_Man

Hey everyone.

Id like some suggestions on a full size case.

Not mid or mini pleas3 lol 

I'd like to stay under 400cad

I have a msi z370 mobo.

I'd like somthing with allllloott of room

I have 5 machanical hard drives 1 sata ssd and 2 video cards in crossfire. 

I'd like a glass sidepanel to showcase all my rgb goodness I have going on. As well as enough room to upgrade my current nzxt cooler to a full 3 way hardline water cooler loop.

3way meaning cpu,and 2gpus in the same loop.

My mid size right now had me take a skill saw to the case to fit my current cooler lol

Most stores local here don't have full size cases in stock so if any of u have had any experience with someand think it would be a fit for me let me know your thoughts.

Cheers.

On 2/10/2018 at 1:18 AM, LangleyNerd said:

I have 5 machanical hard drives 1 sata ssd and 2 video cards in crossfire. 

5 Hard drives eh? That's gonna be tough, especially if you wanted to keep them all when you upgraded to watercooling

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/BfPKHx/phanteks-enthoo-pro-tg-rgb-atx-full-tower-case-ph-es614ptg_bk

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/zk8H99/thermaltake-the-tower-900-atx-full-tower-case-ca-1h1-00f1wn-00

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/8Y3RsY/corsair-case-cc9011022ww (not glass)

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/wrvZxr/be-quiet-dark-base-pro-900-orange-atx-full-tower-case-bgw10 (comes in black/ orange or black/silver)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thermaltake has lots of glass cases that are large. I’d say a majority of them. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

On 12/02/2018 at 7:00 AM, TVwazhere said:

Yea I do alot of web design and image editing for people I like as a side hobby. Keeping them on separate mechanical drives keeps em off my ssd. Granted there older drives and could problobly invest in some newer high capacity ones or possibly move them to an external enclosure. Just rather not have more crap for my kids to mess with lol

7 hours ago, LangleyNerd said:

Just rather not have more crap for my kids to mess with lol

Frickin kids, always getting in the way of our joys in life.... Mostly by becoming the primary joy in our lives :^)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I use the dark base pro 900 with a custom loop, had to sacrifice all the 5.25 and 3.5 bays for the loop. Phanteks Enthoo Primo is a behemoth but has acrylic side window, don’t know if that’s a deal breaker but it will 100% fit everything you want it to.

• 2 weeks later...

Fractal Design Define R6 Jay from JayzTwoCents just did a water cooled server build with it.

My system-Core i7 6950X, AsusX99 DeluxeII, 128gb Crucial DDR4, Corsair 900D Titan X, Asus Thunderbolt EXII Card,Quadro M4000,Intel X540 network card