Vetrical Gpu mounting

Im looking for a good case under 120 that is atx motherboard window,good airflow and vertical gpu I know that there are some like thermaltake view and p5/3 bit the views has pretty bad airflow and the p5/3 is to open

2 minutes ago, Ossykabanoss said:

good airflow and vertical gpu

Choose one. If you're running an air cooled GPU, it'll run significantly warmer, due to it being so close to the side panel window. 

I think Lian Li made a case with Derbauer, showed off at CES this year. Supposedly with more room for air cooled vertical GPUs. 

Edited by seon123
Damn autocorrect

:)

Most cases that have the vertical gpu slots all mount them close to the side panel.Its ok doing that water cooling but on air it chokes the card pretty much.Other options if you can wait lian li has remade the 011 which had a add on kit to run 2 cards vertical and kept them away from the side.Or like said any atx case and cut out the metal strips between the pci slot covers.And you get a vertical gpu kit like cooler master makes and cable mod has one just like it coming out soon.

The CoolerMaster MasterCase series would be a good bet.  Just get the vertical GPU mounting kit (not just the bracket, but the kit that has the riser cable) and then just remove all the PCI cover slots from the back, and it should fit right in - and it's not smooshed up against the glass!

Midnight Rig - CPU: i7-7700K / Cooler: Corsair h100i V2 / Motherboard: AsRock Z270 Taichi / RAM: G.Skill TridentZ 3200Mhz / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 / SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm / PSU: EVGA Supernova B2 750W