Chair?

MrRemnant

Can anyone suggest a chair that will last, and is good quality for me to use while I’m gaming. My colour scheme is black and red (very original, I know) and I want to spend as little as possible for a good chair. I live in the UK, and the best place for me to get it is Amazon. 

Thx. 

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

Go to somewhere like Staples that has a selection of chairs available to sit in, then sit in them. Find one that's comfortable and buy it. That's the best way to buy a chair, buying online without trying the chair first is kind of hit and miss. Most places that sell chairs will deliver, often for free, so it's not like you need to get it home on your own. 

I would personally advise avoiding the "gaming" chairs as you'll end up paying more for the looks rather than comfort and build quality. An office chair is typically your better option, especially if you're not wanting to spend too much. 

Just going to echo what @Oshino Shinobu said, best to look around in your stores that sell them, at least test them before you make a hefty investment into a chair. The gaming chairs lack in so much compared to a standard office chair that has proper support. 

10 minutes ago, HK - 47 said:

Can anyone suggest a chair that will last, and is good quality for me to use while I’m gaming. My colour scheme is black and red (very original, I know) and I want to spend as little as possible for a good chair. I live in the UK, and the best place for me to get it is Amazon. 

Thx. 

picked one up from argos the other day, its a black mesh chair. you should check it out.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

If you're willing to spend a little more, I would second the recommendation of Vertagear. I got one for Christmas as I broke my previous chair that was quite old. The quality of it and having the lumbar pillow have been great so far and I haven't had any issues with any sitting for long periods.

If you're committed to not spending a lot, going to a local place (if possible) would be the best place to try out a bunch of chairs in your price range.

I upgraded from a cheapo Ikea desk chair to a Maxnomic Dominator Black just over 6 months ago. It was quite pricey (around $400) but it is very comfortable, extremely adjustable, and sturdily built. I have no doubt that it will last me at least a decade. I rock a 1 over 2 monitor setup so sometimes I will put Netflix up on the top screen and recline the chair all the way back and it is so comfortable that I've actually unintentionally fallen asleep multiple times. Even though the cost is rather high, I believe that the purchase was worth it.

Main Rig: i7-4790 | GTX 1080 | 32GB RAM

Laptop: 2016 Macbook Pro 15" w/ i7-6820HQ, RX 455, 16GB RAM

Others: Apple iPhone XS, ATH-M50X, Airpods, SE215

To be honest just pick up one of these

It has served me well for the past year and the price is great

13 hours ago, geo3 said:

Herman Miller Aeron. Pricey but they are comfortable AF and they LAST. Mine is 17 years old and still going strong.

1K?? lol

GT Omega mine is black with red accents. I got the XL version just for extra room. Had it 2 years and it doesn't look worn at all. 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

Go to somewhere like Staples that has a selection of chairs available to sit in, then sit in them. Find one that's comfortable and buy it. That's the best way to buy a chair, buying online without trying the chair first is kind of hit and miss. Most places that sell chairs will deliver, often for free, so it's not like you need to get it home on your own. 

I would personally advise avoiding the "gaming" chairs as you'll end up paying more for the looks rather than comfort and build quality. An office chair is typically your better option, especially if you're not wanting to spend too much. 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:34 PM, SC2Mitch said:

Just going to echo what @Oshino Shinobu said, best to look around in your stores that sell them, at least test them before you make a hefty investment into a chair. The gaming chairs lack in so much compared to a standard office chair that has proper support. 

been using staples/office max/depot/etc chairs my whole life 38 yrs old buying new every couple yrs

serta chair was pretty good, but had to mod and fix that shit all the time though

dxracer now just because was decent price on massdrop going on 3 yrs now looks new, quality is pretty good, and recline feature rocks and you can remove the arms and makes fun chair for you and your significant other too

Like said go sit in a few chairs locally figure out which one fits you best.I use a leather lazyboy chair and love it.