Anybody have any knowledge on Switches?

There are 3 options to pick from and i'm not really experienced in this field. Which switch would be considered to have better performance. From what i've gathered, it would most likely be the Cisco, however i'd like some input from other people as well.

- Cisco Catalyst 3560 Series WS-C3560-24TS-S Switch

- Allied Telesyn AT-FS724i 

- 3Com Baseline Switch 2226 Plus

Those are all managed switches, if you don't know how to configure and manage them I would HIGHLY recommend not messing with them.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Those are all managed switches, if you don't know how to configure and manage them I would HIGHLY recommend not messing with them.

The switch isn't for me personally, it is for one of my friends in which he is going to be getting someone to configure and monitor it for him. I'm just curious on which would be considered of more value and power/performance.

Just now, subrooz said:

The switch isn't for me personally, it is for one of my friends in which he is going to be getting someone to configure and monitor it for him. I'm just curious on which would be considered of more value and power/performance.

What is the target use case?

How many ports are needed?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

If your friend is going to have someone else configure and monitor the switch for him, why don't you see what switches that person would recommend?

18 minutes ago, BecauseRussia said:

If your friend is going to have someone else configure and monitor the switch for him, why don't you see what switches that person would recommend?

He did recommend the Cisco, however i was just looking for more various input. Thanks anyways @Lurick @BecauseRussia, imma just stick with the Cisco.

4 hours ago, Lurick said:

Couldn't agree more with that, we've had new techs tear vlans apart.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000