Can anyone send me a link where I can buy a 4k 144hz gsync monitor

Go to solution Solved by 1234vietnam,

https://www.asus.com/nz/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG27UQ/ pretty sure its not released though

I am trying to build an enthusiast gaming pc and I need a monitor that can display 4k at 144hz or higher with gsync, if anyone knows please send me a link.

No 4k 60hz+ displays available. 

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

9 minutes ago, DGC said:

I am trying to build an enthusiast gaming pc and I need a monitor that can display 4k at 144hz or higher with gsync, if anyone knows please send me a link.

With how many GTX Titan Vs do you plan on powering a 4K 144Hz monitor?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

-moved to displays subforum-

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, DGC said:

4 titan Xp's in sli

You're joking right?

Games can only take advantage of two, if even that, and most games both of those won't be able to hit 144FPS at 4K.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

You're joking right?

Games can only take advantage of two, if even that, and most games both of those won't be able to hit 144FPS at 4K.

You can't 4-way Pascal cards anyways right?

~Air Cooling Advocate~

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

You're joking right?

it's not only going to be used for gaming...

Just now, Votivee said:

You can 4-way pascal cards

45 minutes ago, Votivee said:

You can but 2-way SLI is the only thing utilized and the other two cards sit doing nothing unless you use them purely for compute power.

Been waiting for Asus to release that since CES in Jan 2017....c'mon Asus..and in the meantime release the 65inch pg65 while ur at it!!!  I want both!

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log