Google Said to Mull Designing Chips in Threat to Intel

MeSoloBot

Good luck....

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

robotics maker and now this ? 

36706.gif

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yeah right

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Maybe HP is right? Microsoft and Intel will die if they persist on x86 only: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88158-hp-no-future-for-microsoft-and-intel/

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Ya... good luck with that.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

why is everyone saying good 

Ya... good luck with that.

Yeah rigyt

Good luck....

luck with that?

why is everyone saying good 

luck with that?

Competing with Intel

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Competing with Intel

google is huge, who knows what can happen in the future

google is huge, who knows what can happen in the future

At the current pace, it's gonna be very hard to reach the titans that are Intel and AMD. Entering to the race will be pretty much a flop or only used for few products.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I wonder what googles ultimate direction is with this,  they have the resources to succeed in just about any field they choose, but they are buying up robotics firms and looking into designing their own chips.  I spy full automation processes for the masses.  From self driving cars to house maid robots. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

be afraid intel, be very afraid

pile-of-chips-cc90d7e1d517f8507a2620c5dc

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Somebody is either drunk, bored or both at Google.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

At the current pace, it's gonna be very hard to reach the titans that are Intel and AMD. Entering to the race will be pretty much a flop or only used for few products.

anything can happen

Everyone should remember that qualcomm is basically dominating the "next-generation". Intel has a lot of ground to recover and AMD has not yet gathered itself in that market. It only takes one company to change the game.  Apple killed IBM.  History repeats itself and right now we have front row seats to the movie called Life! 

Everyone should remember that qualcomm is basically dominating the "next-generation". Intel has a lot of ground to recover and AMD has not yet gathered itself in that market. It only takes one company to change the game. Apple killed IBM. History repeats itself and right now we have front row seats to the movie called Life!

^ This.

Plus, I hate front row seats. My neck is much more comfortable in the middle row. :)

inb4 google starts making their own in house phones with all in house hardware and software and sell them for $20 if you buy through your google account linked to your youtube account after you find that one comment on that one video that is hidden deep deep down, and then, only then, will it ask if google is your default search engine for chrome on your chrome book which is connected to your nexus 7 which is connected to your nexus 5 which are all connected to your wifi and being fully monitored by google and the NSA while microsoft takes cheap shots.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Apple killed IBM. 

Can you explain this?  Last time I looked Lenovo (who bought the IBM PC division) was the second largest by market share where as apple is somewhere past 6th. And IBM are still a very profitable business.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Everyone should remember that qualcomm is basically dominating the "next-generation". Intel has a lot of ground to recover and AMD has not yet gathered itself in that market. It only takes one company to change the game.  Apple killed IBM.  History repeats itself and right now we have front row seats to the movie called Life! 

I got a feeling 2014 will be an interesting year. Intel will start pushing their Bay Trail mobile platform.

The one thing Intel lacks right now is the mobile space, but if x86 can reach sustainable power consumption (the performance per Watt isn't there yet compared to ARM but is getting closer), then Intel can become successful and possibly overtake the mobile space, currently dominated by Qualcomm.

"Donny you're out of your element!"

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

I'm almost certain it has to do with the Mill CPU and Gandalf the White, errrm I mean Ivan Godart.

WOW

u just introduced me to something new

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

arm

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.