g502 vs g pro

EchoGiraffes

Uhmm hii??

soo what is your question again?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Oh, G502. It usually feels like a bigger model, and fits most kinds of grip. The gpro is a lighter, and more simple model. So if you have a big hand, it might be a bit uncomfortable.

About the weight, i'm pretty sure the G502 has little weights on it, but there is a tray, to make sure you can quickly edit to your taste.

Sensor: Honestly, both are great, and have very similar sensors so there's no going wrong on the choice.

Some people prefer the g pro, but it's up to you so... I recommend watching a couple videos and picking what you think suits your grip/hand size and preferences better.

36 minutes ago, JMarceloMM said:

Sensor: Honestly, both are greAt, and have very similar sensors so there's no going wrong on the choice

I believe they both use the exact same pmw3366 sensor, so it comes down to basic feeling and features of the mouse. G Pro is more ambidextrous, while G502 (the ne I personally use) is more form fitting especially for those who have medium-large hands. I'm not even sure what type of grip i use, i think I'm like a hybrid of claw and palm, leaning towards claw, but I've found the G502 to be super comfortable for the last three years straight and wouldnt change it for much.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

One thing I've noticed is that the sniper button gets in the way on the 502.

Is this a problem?

Just now, EchoGiraffes said:

Is this a problem?

I've never considered it in the way on mine. Never once accidentally hit it.

6 hours ago, EchoGiraffes said:

Is this a problem?

The one that you change your DPI? It bothered me when i first tried it(i have the g402, which has similar design). But i switched it to be T(Sprays in overwatch and Grenades in Pubg) using logitech software. After a few days i got used to the format and didnt hit it again, so i would say there is no problem.

7 hours ago, EchoGiraffes said:

Is this a problem?

With my G502 I find that the sniper button sits in front of the end of my thumb and I actually have to reach forward a bit to hit it.

On 1/8/2018 at 8:03 PM, JMarceloMM said:

The one that you change your DPI? It bothered me when i first tried it(i have the g402, which has similar design). But i switched it to be T(Sprays in overwatch and Grenades in Pubg) using logitech software. After a few days i got used to the format and didnt hit it again, so i would say there is no problem.

No, the one on the side that lowers your FOV for sniping

On 1/8/2018 at 1:10 PM, EchoGiraffes said:

Is this a problem?

I've personally never had this problem, it sits far enough forward and is hard enough to press that you never accidentally hit. I cant recall once in three years having accidentally hit that button. I've confused both the shoulder and side buttons because I couldn't remember what I set each to, but the sniper button has always been consistent for me.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25