How can i enhance my friend streaming experience?

Earldom

First of all, sorry for my bad English

So, my friend has this PC and she wants to stream games like PUBG and League of Legends, i was wondering if there is a way to enhance her streaming experience, like is it possible to dedicate some cores of the CPU to encoding and some of them to the game, which is the best software to do the streaming, etc

Thanks you all!

IMG-20180106-WA0040.jpg

4 minutes ago, Earldom said:

First of all, sorry for my bad English

So, my friend has this PC and she wants to stream games like PUBG and League of Legends, i was wondering if there is a way to enhance her streaming experience, like is it possible to dedicate some cores of the CPU to encoding and some of them to the game, which is the best software to do the streaming, etc

Thanks you all!

Personally i like OBS for streaming (use the GFXCards Hardware encoding)... 720p streaming should be fine on that rig but 1080p might be pushing it on some titles like PUBG, BF1 GTAV

OH!!!

Internet isa BIG part is her internet GOOD or a throw back from the 80's?

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

Just have him use OBS with the AMD (Advanced Media Framework) pluging to encode the video with the hardware video encoder in the RX 480.

Use the GPU to encode instead of the CPU. Quality loss but it will be smoother, and won’t impact FPS by much. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

Example of some settings that you kinda ask for

image.png.52c45056b429ecdafbf275c97264fa10.png

image.png.e59257e448ad8d12ab61323ab975251e.png

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

Hardware has plenty of power. How about her upload speed? For 1080p Twitch recommends 5mbs, 2mbs for 720p.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv