Left handed

GOTSpectrum

This year I'm wanting to find a decent gaming mouse for me, a left-handed individual.

I'm asking if you guys have the time, fro anyone here who is actually uses a left hand gaming mouse, can you tell me why you like it, what mouse you have and pro and cons please?

So sick of having to use uncomfortable mouses.

Thanks in advance! 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

I cant think a single good mice for lefties.

I myself is a right handed.

There are however an ambidextrous mice such as mionix avior 7000,steelseries sensei 310,Zowie FK and ZA series get the zowie FK or Sensei 310 if u want a good ergonomic.

Razer lancehead TE is also an ambidextrous but its razer you know its kinda overpriced.

Logitech G900 and G903 is also ambidextrous its the best all around wireless gaming mouse on the market but its heavy the weight is above 100grams.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

I cant think a single good mice for lefties.

I myself is a right handed.

There are however an ambidextrous mice such as mionix avior 7000,steelseries sensei 310,Zowie FK and ZA series get the zowie FK or Sensei 310 if u want a good ergonomic.

Razer lancehead TE is also an ambidextrous but its razer you know its kinda overpriced.

Logitech G900 and G903 is also ambidextrous its the best all around wireless gaming mouse on the market but its heavy the weight is above 100grams.

Thanks for the feedback, I was afraid that there wasn't any decent left-handed gaming mice about, oh well... maybe I will make my own. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

3 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

Thanks for the feedback, I was afraid that there wasn't any decent left-handed gaming mice about, oh well... maybe I will make my own. 

Check this out.

On the market its called Deathadder Essentials

Now i am sure people hate razer but their Deathadder is their only product that arent overpriced and cr*p (sorry)

Take note that deathadder is a HUGE mouse so u need a large hand to be perfectly comfortable with it a hand with at least 18cm long from base palm to tip middle finger and 8width.

https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-left-hand-edition

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Check this out.

On the market its called Deathadder Essentials

Now i am sure people hate razer but their Deathadder is their only product that arent overpriced and cr*p (sorry)

Take note that deathadder is a HUGE mouse so u need a large hand to be perfectly comfortable with it a hand with at least 18cm long from base palm to tip middle finger and 8width.

https://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-left-hand-edition

length 17.5 cm, width 9cm... It could work...

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

@Hiya! Damn is that thing ugly... guess beggars cant be choosers. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

2 minutes ago, Ben Quigley said:

@Hiya! Damn is that thing ugly... guess beggars cant be choosers. 

What kind of aesthetic u are after?

Well that is the only left handed mouse i knew so its either that or ambidextrous.

Or u could buy a non gaming lefties mice from god knows who company.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

What kind of aesthetic u are after?

Well that is the only left handed mouse i knew so its either that or ambidextrous.

Or u could buy a non gaming lefties mice from god knows who company.

The mouse is nice, The actual design I like, but the logo killed it for me. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, Ben Quigley said:

The mouse is nice, The actual design I like, but the logo killed it for me. 

Spray a black paint and be done with it

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Spray a black paint and be done with it

Hmm... it could work, I'll definitely add it to my favourites for sure.

Thanks for your help.

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Zowie mouses are good options if you need a great sensor and more importantly a nice shape. I think they make the best ambidextrous mice right now on the market.

I personally use the ZA12.

To answer your question specifically

Pro: Both sides of ZA12 have the Mouse button 4 and 5 and you can decide which side you want to use.

Pro: Really comfortable mouse, no annoying pinky resting points like ergo mouses.

Pro: Not really a pro, but there's 3 different sizes, ZA11, ZA12, and ZA13 being the smallest.

Con: You might press the other side buttons by accident when gripping it.

It comes down to how you grip mouses as well, you might prefer the FK series if you like lower profile design mouses if you fingertip. I own the FK1 and FK2 and they are nice for fingertip but lack a mouse ass if you should say so it feels unresponsive at times, but then again it comes down to how you grip.

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S