What coins are you mining currently?

And just to add onto my last post, I got into mining recently and started with just my desktop. I have now built a secondary rig dedicated to mining and all the GPUs have been obtained through Craigslist and Ebay. Thats why there is quite the assortment of cards haha. Luckily the AMD Adrenalin software has done a good job of keeping track of all of the cards. I wasnt sure if it was going to be a nightmare dealing with drivers and settings of all of them, but it has actually been pretty painless.

Main Rig: i7-4790 | GTX 1080 | 32GB RAM

Laptop: 2016 Macbook Pro 15" w/ i7-6820HQ, RX 455, 16GB RAM

Others: Apple iPhone XS, ATH-M50X, Airpods, SE215

2 hours ago, aubryscully said:

And just to add onto my last post, I got into mining recently and started with just my desktop. I have now built a secondary rig dedicated to mining and all the GPUs have been obtained through Craigslist and Ebay. Thats why there is quite the assortment of cards haha. Luckily the AMD Adrenalin software has done a good job of keeping track of all of the cards. I wasnt sure if it was going to be a nightmare dealing with drivers and settings of all of them, but it has actually been pretty painless.

That's cool, how much did you spend on the used cards if you don't mind me asking?

I'm buying new, simply for 2 reasons:-

1. The price difference isn't much TBH, and then have a warranty (5 years with Zotac)
  2. The money some people want is ridiculous.

I have seen cards being bid on, like a 1080 for instance where it's exceeded the price of new cards, lol... but for some they want like £300-350+ for a 1060.. I can buy them new for £250. There might be some bargains from looking around, but I don't have the patience or time right now... when I build a second rig I might try the used market as I want to try higher hash/sol rate cards. plus I might try linux instead, as I use it for main desktop some times anyway, just more to learn is all :)

Anyway, thank you guys, keep the results coming please, it's nice hearing experiences others are having too. And a great source from which to build some knowledge and trying some different things.

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

45 minutes ago, paddy-stone said:

That's cool, how much did you spend on the used cards if you don't mind me asking?

I'm buying new, simply for 2 reasons:-

1. The price difference isn't much TBH, and then have a warranty (5 years with Zotac)
  2. The money some people want is ridiculous.

I have seen cards being bid on, like a 1080 for instance where it's exceeded the price of new cards, lol... but for some they want like £300-350+ for a 1060.. I can buy them new for £250. There might be some bargains from looking around, but I don't have the patience or time right now... when I build a second rig I might try the used market as I want to try higher hash/sol rate cards. plus I might try linux instead, as I use it for main desktop some times anyway, just more to learn is all :)

Anyway, thank you guys, keep the results coming please, it's nice hearing experiences others are having too. And a great source from which to build some knowledge and trying some different things.

I bought my 1060 new for $250 last November (built myself a whole new desktop then)

The 580 was brand new sealed in box for $225 off Craigslist.

The XFX 7970 was $100 off Craigslist.

The Gigabyte 7970 was $80 off Craigslist.

The 380x was $140 off Craigslist.

One of the Diamond 7970s was $130 plus shipping off Ebay.

The other Diamond 7970 was $170 off Ebay.

All in all I think I scored some sick deals and if I ever want to upgrade to all 1070s or something I think I could sell of the current cards for pretty good money.

I'm also currently contemplating building another rig with all 970s as theres loads of them used in my area for ~$200

38 minutes ago, aubryscully said:

I bought my 1060 new for $250 last November (built myself a whole new desktop then)

The 580 was brand new sealed in box for $225 off Craigslist.

The XFX 7970 was $100 off Craigslist.

The Gigabyte 7970 was $80 off Craigslist.

The 380x was $140 off Craigslist.

One of the Diamond 7970s was $130 plus shipping off Ebay.

The other Diamond 7970 was $170 off Ebay.

All in all I think I scored some sick deals and if I ever want to upgrade to all 1070s or something I think I could sell of the current cards for pretty good money.

I'm also currently contemplating building another rig with all 970s as theres loads of them used in my area for ~$200

Yeah, that's a pretty nice price you got for most of them. Again, thanks for info, something else to maybe explore down the road :)

Spoiler
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

Currently Mining ETH with the main mining rig which is a mix of RX and Nvidia Cards. 

Using my gaming rig with 1080ti to mine Zcash during 'down time' (overnight/at work)

Using a spare system to plug away at Monero with CPU and a left over RX470

9 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

Is that wuth zcash then that you're making that much?

snip

im using a GTX 1070 Hybrid (keeps very cool while mining, sub 40C)

i got it OC (and still working on OC it)

-150 on core (i dont notice much impact with core speed)

+425 on mem

60% power draw ~90w

mining Eth about 31Mh/s

and my ryzen cpu mines XMG (when its working but i was making about 3 or 4 coins a day ( i know not much)

11 hours ago, RKRiley said:

Thats pretty good. 

I'm up to 210 or so after mining on/off for the last week. Not much(like $15 with current price)but better than making no money xD

There's a petition to get it added to coinbase atm too, the price would see a nice jump if it got onto there, I'm sceptical it will though. 

I've used coinbase before but when they added bitcoin cash, it left a sour taste in my mouth because they "disabled buys and sells of bitcoin cash to allow the market to stabilize first" and the price initally jumped up to twice the original price and on top of that, they suspect that there was internal trading within their team. I still use coinbase to buy ETH tho so yeah.

I'm just waiting for the Electroneum team to apply to more exchanges so that I can get my electroneum exchanged into monero, I really want to hodl monero for the coming 2018

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Anyone mining pascal?

I am now trying out Zec, getting 280-290 Sol/s on average with the GPU still set to the same settings as I had for Eth. Looks like it'd get around $60 more per month for 7 cards than mining Eth at the moment from my calculations. For one card it's mining approx 60 shares per 90 mins.

Sorry about another question here, I try to find out myself I swear, but it's nice having validation from others that are doing the same/similar. Anyway, so my question is probably stupid, but I'd rather know now than to get the funds stolen. I installed Jaxx, is that a secure enough paper wallet to use with mining?  or would you recommend a different one?

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

2 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

Anyone mining pascal?

I am now trying out Zec, getting 280-290 Sol/s on average with the GPU still set to the same settings as I had for Eth. Looks like it'd get around $60 more per month for 7 cards than mining Eth at the moment from my calculations. For one card it's mining approx 60 shares per 90 mins.

Sorry about another question here, I try to find out myself I swear, but it's nice having validation from others that are doing the same/similar. Anyway, so my question is probably stupid, but I'd rather know now than to get the funds stolen. I installed Jaxx, is that a secure enough paper wallet to use with mining?  or would you recommend a different one?

For me, so long I have my private keys, it's safe enough for me. If you really have to use a hot wallet (Wallet that you don't have private keys to like exchanges) then put small amounts in and keep the bulk of it on your paper wallet.

Also, are you mining on flypool?

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

1 hour ago, Geralt said:

For me, so long I have my private keys, it's safe enough for me. If you really have to use a hot wallet (Wallet that you don't have private keys to like exchanges) then put small amounts in and keep the bulk of it on your paper wallet.

Also, are you mining on flypool?

No, I'm using nanopool right now for Zec. I have the private keys, made sure of that, so shouldn't be a problem hopefully. I used jaxx to get the wallets I wanted, excluding Eth and Sia, as I already had those anyway... so went into jaxx config and got the wallet addresses and private keys and stored them securely in a keepass vault. I've tried to be as secure as possible, so hopefully I have doe it right first time and there won't be any costly mistakes.

I would've used claymore if I could, but think I saw that you can only mine with AMD cards on that miner. This one's not bad, am now getting between 288-296 on average, using approx 90W on an 80% power limit.

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

Hey, I know you're all probably sick of hearing about this now. But got some interesting findings, especially as I thought mining was all about the memory clock mostly.

OK,well as I was getting around 280-296 or something, decided to just experiment with the power limit a bit more, pushed that to 80, then 90%, got to about 305-ish, then thought I'd add some core clock speed for good measure, added 151Mhz in smaller increments, and that got my sol/s rate up, so now have it at +184 on the core clock, voltage is still at stock and 90% power limit, and that got me to around 320-329 sol/s now, and total power draw for my system is still only 165-170 on average, which makes the GPU around 105W... which is still pretty good IMO.

I will most likely have another play with the settings over the coming weeks, just thought that was interesting as I'd mostly heard about mining being about memory clock more than anything. Oh, I still have the memory clock at +959 BTW.

Happy new year everyone :)

Oh, and forgot to mention GPU temp is still only 58C at 56% fan speed.

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

14 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

No, I'm using nanopool right now for Zec. I have the private keys, made sure of that, so shouldn't be a problem hopefully. I used jaxx to get the wallets I wanted, excluding Eth and Sia, as I already had those anyway... so went into jaxx config and got the wallet addresses and private keys and stored them securely in a keepass vault. I've tried to be as secure as possible, so hopefully I have doe it right first time and there won't be any costly mistakes.

I would've used claymore if I could, but think I saw that you can only mine with AMD cards on that miner. This one's not bad, am now getting between 288-296 on average, using approx 90W on an 80% power limit.

I would recommend flypool over nanopool because I've seen some people complaining that nanopool steals people's hashrates. If you do a google search for nanopool vs flypool, there's quite a few reddit threads about it. As for the miner itself, I use EWBF miner because it's apparently the best CUDA miner. I usually get 450 sols/s on average on my 980Ti.

Then you should be good to go for jaxx since you control the private keys. :D

~~~SnapDragon~~~

Ethereum using Claymore

Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC (stock) 32 MH/s

Asus 1070 FE (stock) 26 MH/s

Zotac 1060 3GB (stock) 20 MH/s

Gigabyte RX 580 (mem 2100) 26 MH/s

MSI Vega 56 (+100 mem) 34 MH/s
XFX R7 280X (stock) 10 MH/s

Been too lazy to do power tuning on them so far... I don't run all the cards all the time, depending on what else I'm doing. For some reason Claymore seems to have a problem running on Maxwell cards so no data there. I did use Zcash on those for a little, but I don't have the numbers any more.

AMD drivers are still a pain... the 580 sees a massive difference between the blockchain (26 MH/s) and Adrenalin (19 MH/s). I hear there's supposed to be a compute setting in Adrenalin but I can't find it. Simply isn't there on my installs. The Vega 56 doesn't seem to care about driver version. I also found the blockchain driver with 580 doesn't work in Win7. If I swap it with the 280X, it works happily. 

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

6 hours ago, Geralt said:

I would recommend flypool over nanopool because I've seen some people complaining that nanopool steals people's hashrates. If you do a google search for nanopool vs flypool, there's quite a few reddit threads about it. As for the miner itself, I use EWBF miner because it's apparently the best CUDA miner. I usually get 450 sols/s on average on my 980Ti.

Then you should be good to go for jaxx since you control the private keys. :D

Ahh I see, ATM I am getting between 318-334 Sol/s with most being midway about 325 Sol/s with nanopool as reported on the miner. I will give flypool a go I think, looks fairly easy to do as any other, and the payout thresholds are awesome comparatively.

I adjusted my setting again, lol

Now on

2025Mhz effective core clock speed (+208)

4762 memory clock (+959)

90% power limit

58C temp with a 56% fan speed... this card is REALLY good at cooling, and very quiet too.

I have now ordered another 2 of the same card, had to be sneaky and order one for my brother's name as it's limited to 1 per customer... I apologize to anyone that wanted one of these cards from Amazon UK and missed out, but in my defence you can order them for like 10 days time and it's not my fault if you couldn't be arsed to order one, lol :P

I'm definitely liking zcash over ethereum right now, I've run for a whole day now and it's around $2.80 effective gross income... but a lot of that was at the lower sol/hash rate though @ around 280, so should be around 14% + more than that. I'll see what I get in the end, as I get what I get, it's still profit as long as I make more than the electric costs. I can always sell the cards if I didn't find another coin to mine or have another use for them anyway.

Thanks again for the info guys, appreciate it :)Capture.PNG.60356401e69296ca30a6f7f4bc782a0a.PNGCapture2.PNG.bc684689c35a23828b27b02a37a0ac79.PNG

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

I had to restart the mining prog, as I was doing some stuff on my PC. It's hard having this on my main PC, I just want to set it and forget it, but have some stuff I need to do on my main PC... am now planning out my mining rig chassis, so that I'm ready to go when I get more then 3 cards. My z97 board has 7 pci-e slots, but only 3 slots that are pci-e x16, the x1 slots have an "end" so can't use them natively. So gonna run 3 in the boards x16 slots for now when the cards come, and hopefully by the time the 4th card comes I will have my mining rig chassis done, if not I will have to jank it up a bit and hang the card with zip ties or something, lol.

I am just gonna make my mining chassis out of wood, or possibly a cage with wood for the base, that way the rig would be easily transportable, the cards can line the cage and have excellent airflow... still a work in progress in the ideas dept.

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

1 hour ago, paddy-stone said:

Ahh I see, ATM I am getting between 318-334 Sol/s with most being midway about 325 Sol/s with nanopool as reported on the miner. I will give flypool a go I think, looks fairly easy to do as any other, and the payout thresholds are awesome comparatively.

I adjusted my setting again, lol

Now on

2025Mhz effective core clock speed (+208)

4762 memory clock (+959)

90% power limit

58C temp with a 56% fan speed... this card is REALLY good at cooling, and very quiet too.

I have now ordered another 2 of the same card, had to be sneaky and order one for my brother's name as it's limited to 1 per customer... I apologize to anyone that wanted one of these cards from Amazon UK and missed out, but in my defence you can order them for like 10 days time and it's not my fault if you couldn't be arsed to order one, lol :P

I'm definitely liking zcash over ethereum right now, I've run for a whole day now and it's around $2.80 effective gross income... but a lot of that was at the lower sol/hash rate though @ around 280, so should be around 14% + more than that. I'll see what I get in the end, as I get what I get, it's still profit as long as I make more than the electric costs. I can always sell the cards if I didn't find another coin to mine or have another use for them anyway.

Thanks again for the info guys, appreciate it :)

With flypool, you should see a lot more shares compared to nanopool, I switched over and man the shares just keep getting flooded. My payout on both nanopool and flypool is set to 0.01 ZEC and with nanopool, I get paid out once a week while I got paid out almost thrice a week. I suspect nanopool has been stealing my hashrate as well.

Flypool has instructions on the main page so it should be quite simple to write up another bat file. :)

~~~SnapDragon~~~

29 minutes ago, Geralt said:

With flypool, you should see a lot more shares compared to nanopool, I switched over and man the shares just keep getting flooded. My payout on both nanopool and flypool is set to 0.01 ZEC and with nanopool, I get paid out once a week while I got paid out almost thrice a week. I suspect nanopool has been stealing my hashrate as well.

Flypool has instructions on the main page so it should be quite simple to write up another bat file. :)

Yeah, I had a look at that earlier, thanks for the suggestion.. I will definitely try it out after I get reach a payout on nanopool, which should be tomorrow-ish since my sol rate went up significantly after the adjustments. I realized that trying to save power was counter-productive, yes I could get it down to approx 70 watts, but the sol rate was only about 240-260, then at 90 watts was getting around 270-290, now on approx 105 watts and getting around 315-330, but mostly around 324-334.

I will most definitely check it out, thank you for the tip/advice, I appreciate it :)

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

On 12/28/2017 at 1:30 PM, Mooshi said:

Is anyone actually turning a profit? And I mean factoring all hardware cost and power bill (if you're underage, you can't say power is free if your parents are paying the bill)

I started turning a profit a few weeks ago on my $2200 rig.

I'm mining Zencash at the moment.

4 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

Yeah, I had a look at that earlier, thanks for the suggestion.. I will definitely try it out after I get reach a payout on nanopool, which should be tomorrow-ish since my sol rate went up significantly after the adjustments. I realized that trying to save power was counter-productive, yes I could get it down to approx 70 watts, but the sol rate was only about 240-260, then at 90 watts was getting around 270-290, now on approx 105 watts and getting around 315-330, but mostly around 324-334.

I will most definitely check it out, thank you for the tip/advice, I appreciate it :)

saving power is not counter-productive. the whole point to conserving power is getting the maximum has rate at the least wattage, making things more efficient. 

43 minutes ago, FlatBrokeRacing said:

saving power is not counter-productive. the whole point to conserving power is getting the maximum has rate at the least wattage, making things more efficient. 

What I meant is that you can't just look at the amount of watts the card is using, you have to look at the amount of Hashes per watt. So a card getting around 270H/s average for 90 watts is getting 3 Hashes per watt, while a card getting 330 H/s average for 105W is getting 3.14 hashes per watt, so that's the more efficient use of power.

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

4 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

What I meant is that you can't just look at the amount of watts the card is using, you have to look at the amount of Hashes per watt. So a card getting around 270H/s average for 90 watts is getting 3 Hashes per watt, while a card getting 330 H/s average for 105W is getting 3.14 hashes per watt, so that's the more efficient use of power.

Not necessarily. You also have to factor in power costs. I made an Excel spreadsheet comparing several cards I'm interested in and that gave me some very insightful info. Use those recorded sols/watts for different OC configs as well as the cost of the rig and determine:

-power cost of the rig per month

-monthly revenue of the rig

-monthly net profit of the rig

By doing this, you can cross-examine which combination actually yields the greatest profit. If your power cost is super high, it MIGHT be worth it to lose a few sols while saving some power. However, it also might be most profitable to crank the max amount of sols out of the card as the difference in power cost could be negligible relative to the gain in hashing output. All totally depends on your numbers :)

@paddy-stone I just posted my latest revision of the spreadsheet in a new thread. I hope it can help! :)

12 hours ago, aubryscully said:

Not necessarily. You also have to factor in power costs. I made an Excel spreadsheet comparing several cards I'm interested in and that gave me some very insightful info. Use those recorded sols/watts for different OC configs as well as the cost of the rig and determine:

-power cost of the rig per month

-monthly revenue of the rig

-monthly net profit of the rig

By doing this, you can cross-examine which combination actually yields the greatest profit. If your power cost is super high, it MIGHT be worth it to lose a few sols while saving some power. However, it also might be most profitable to crank the max amount of sols out of the card as the difference in power cost could be negligible relative to the gain in hashing output. All totally depends on your numbers :)

Yeah, I already worked that out thanks. I appreciate you trying to help though, and will give it a look :)

I was just trying to explain that for my rig and the power required and cost of the power the more efficient use of power is to have it at a higher level. The hash per watt is better there, plus the increase in cost is negligible anyway TBH, 15 watts more per hour means an extra 12p every 3 days approx, while at this higher hash rate I get approx an extra 45-50 sol/s. It also gives me the greatest profit per month, which is my main goal of this ATM of course. . I wouldn't push it higher than this though unless I saw a BIG advantage in rates, as I am nearing the max anyway without increasing voltage. Though that is on my "to explore" options, once I get the rest of my rig set up.

I do have another question though, which exchanges do you guys use? and what are your current goals, are you saving the coins for a later more profitable sale?  are you exchanging them for bitcoin or some other currency?

Spoiler
  •  
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  •  
  •  
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

9 hours ago, paddy-stone said:

I do have another question though, which exchanges do you guys use? and what are your current goals, are you saving the coins for a later more profitable sale?  are you exchanging them for bitcoin or some other currency?

For now, I'm keeping my Zcash since it's rising in price but normally, I use shapeshift.io to exchange the Zcash to Monero which I am planning to hodl for 2018

~~~SnapDragon~~~

I go to the bank and get Canadian coins. Those are the coins I mine.

In all seriousness, I sometimes admit to mining Bitcoin or Litecoin to stress and test my computer.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.