Why doesn't Linus review a Das keyboard?

I have noticed that Linus never posted a video about Das Keyboards. Why is that? Was there a video about Das Keyboards?

They probably never sent him one or he never bothered to ask.

Das Keyboard is pretty standard faire these days as far as keyboards are concerned so there's no real point in reviewing one now. Actually, there's almost no real point in reviewing any mechanical keyboard unless it does something special because they're all pretty much the same these days when you strip the extra software features and macros.

He's not a huge keyboard reviewer, plus DAS keyboards don't really appeal to his audience (his audience is more into RGB boards and such, or any lighting at all), so there is not much use in LTT reviewing them or DAS sending them one.

Barnacules has a pretty nice DAS keyboard review.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's a bloody keyboard for one, and two, he did an unboxing years ago. 

What more can you say about a mechanical keyboard other than it types well and the layout is the same? The market is so overly saturated that it doesn't matter what keyboard he reviews, the opposition is most likely going to be pretty much identical anyway, plus or minus a few features. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Holy crap, I didn't know about Das Keyboard but I'm glad I do now! Been itching to get a new keyboard but had been dreading the prospect of having to get RGB when I don't want it at all.

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X | RAM - 64 GB DDR4 3200MHz | GPU - Nvidia GTX 1660 ti | MOBO -  MSI B550 Gaming Plus

The people that watch Linus's videos are mostly not the type to buy a $200 device that is just a keyboard with little to no bells and whistles.

ZamoRIG 2.0:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9GHz

Cooling: DeepCool Captain 240 RGB + 2x Corsair ML120 fans

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming x2 

Motherboard: Asrock X370 Gaming K4 

RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 G Skill Ripjaws V Grey @ 2800MHz 

SSDs: 2xPatriot Ignite M.2 240GB

HDD: WD Black 1TB + WD Green 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM750

Case: Corsair Carbide 400C

ZamoRIG “Portable”:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4GHz

Cooling: Corsair H80i 

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350N Gaming WiFi

RAM: 1x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance  @ 2400MHz 

SSD: Patriot Ignite M.2 240GB 

HDD: 2TB 2.5” Seagate HDD 

PSU: Corsair TX650M 

Case: Siverstone SG13

LTT has moved from reviewing normal keyboards to reviewing special keyboards. Either really super cheap or really super weird. Has Das Kayboard anything fitting to those categories?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Please do not create more than one thread on a topic. If you need a thread moved, report it to the moderation team and we'll deal with it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch