Solved Thread Suggestion

Hiya!

I remembered about tomshardware feature for this that is when someone about to type their Thread title a quick search is done automatically showing a SOLVED threads that is related to what they are typing so they can check to see if somehow there's another people who has the same problem and it has been solved in the old/past threads.

Can LTT do the same? we all knew that not everyone willing to use that search bar to check if there's a thread related to what they are about to create which has been solved in the past.

I am sure its possible but we have one issues.

I rarely see people marked their thread as solved because sometimes people are discussing instead of giving a real solution for the problem or the OP just didnt knew that such feature exist or maybe they just forgot.

Sorry for my english

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Things like this have discussed before. In the end it's about indexing all topics on the site and how slow such indexing would make site overall.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just now, LoGiCalDrm said:

Things like this have discussed before. In the end it's about indexing all topics on the site and how slow such indexing would make site overall.

waaaaa???

It didnt slow the site at all at least at tomshardware.

But if it does in here then yy..yeah i guess its best not to implement it as i prefer performance.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

12 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

This gives me flashbacks from when we first switched to this new modern site layout :S

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

This gives me flashbacks from when we first switched to this new modern site layout :S

Hows the site looks like back then?

I am new in here..

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

6 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Hows the site looks like back then?

I am new in here..

It was reeeally slow when they first switched to the flat layout.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Hiya! said:

waaaaa???

It didnt slow the site at all at least at tomshardware.

But if it does in here then yy..yeah i guess its best not to implement it as i prefer performance.

Different forum software. I don't know what they are using, but it might be better optimized or even developed by their staff.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv