Will my RX580 struggle running this config

erg770

So im planing on buy 2 monitors ran by my rx580 6600k gaming rig both of which would be 1440p. One of which will be 144hz the other being 60hz both 27 inches. Im aware that the 580 cannot achieve 144hz on 1440p and im okay with that (im going with 1440p for future proofing). My question is, would having the secondary monitor (youtube, spotify, discord, etc.) running at 1440p lower my fps? Btw ill be playing at lot of cago at much lower resolutions 4:3 and other games like BF1 and destiny 2 at 1440p hoping to get at least 60. Im not willing to buy a 144hz 1080p monitor as my main monitor but should i consider buying a 1080p secondary monitor in case simply having it run google and stuff at 1440p will lower my frames? Thanks 

My main monitor - https://www.amazon.com/AOC-AG271QX-2560x1440-Adjustable-DisplayPort/dp/B01G5JYN0C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1513975898&sr=8-3&keywords=aoc+agon

1 minute ago, Max_Settings said:

No using 2 monitors doesn't decrease gaming performance at all.

*assuming OP isn't doing anything that can take up a considerable amount of resources such as streaming videos on the secondary. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

17 minutes ago, erg770 said:

So im planing on buy 2 monitors ran by my rx580 6600k gaming rig both of which would be 1440p. One of which will be 144hz the other being 60hz both 27 inches. Im aware that the 580 cannot achieve 144hz on 1440p and im okay with that (im going with 1440p for future proofing). My question is, would having the secondary monitor (youtube, spotify, discord, etc.) running at 1440p lower my fps? Btw ill be playing at lot of cago at much lower resolutions 4:3 and other games like BF1 and destiny 2 at 1440p hoping to get at least 60. Im not willing to buy a 144hz 1080p monitor as my main monitor but should i consider buying a 1080p secondary monitor in case simply having it run google and stuff at 1440p will lower my frames? Thanks 

My main monitor - https://www.amazon.com/AOC-AG271QX-2560x1440-Adjustable-DisplayPort/dp/B01G5JYN0C/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1513975898&sr=8-3&keywords=aoc+agon

why not future proof your PC components instead of Monitors?

16 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

No using 2 monitors doesn't decrease gaming performance at all.

yes it will.. depending on what you are doing on that second monitor can really vary. If you was using it to watch a Twitch Livestream that will use more CPU usage and depending on the game it will effect it by going to 100% CPU usage which will make it lag/stutter or even a few frame drops.

4 minutes ago, VillaiNPC said:

yes it will.. depending on what you are doing on that second monitor can really vary. If you was using it to watch a Twitch Livestream that will use more CPU usage and depending on the game it will effect it by going to 100% CPU usage which will make it lag/stutter or even a few frame drops.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

*assuming OP isn't doing anything that can take up a considerable amount of resources such as streaming videos on the secondary. 

That has nothing to do with the second monitor, that's running another program. It would be no different doing it on one monitor. The monitor itself doesn't impact gaming performance.

Just now, Max_Settings said:

That has nothing to do with the second monitor, that's running another program. It would be no different doing it on one monitor. The monitor itself doesn't impact gaming performance.

Actually without the second monitor, you wouldn't be watching a video while gaming as it "wouldn't" be possible (ignoring streaming videos for music). Yes, the second monitor won't directly affect gaming performance however it can indirectly affect the performance due to it allowing for other things to be able to be done at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Actually without the second monitor, you wouldn't be watching a video while gaming as it "wouldn't" be possible (ignoring streaming videos for music). Yes, the second monitor won't directly affect gaming performance however it can indirectly affect the performance due to it allowing for other things to be able to be done at the same time. 

Well no shit, I think he's smart enough to realize that any task you do slows down the game.

4 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Well no shit, I think he's smart enough to realize that any task you do slows down the game.

I personally think both direct and indirect effects on something should be stated so... :P 

15 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

this is what I meant^^