Tech of Tomorrow potentially shutting down

Juanitology
1 hour ago, Derangel said:

Let's not take what he said to FedEx out of context. He said he hopes FedEx, as in the company, dies a horrible death. He never wished death on anyone working for FedEx. Companies are not people, wishing the a company would die is not the same as wishing a person would.

No, he said they to the people working at UPS. Here is the quote:

@UPSers 1Z4060400359405857 You lost my irreplaceable AMP, I hope you all die a horrible death for the pain and financial loss you have caused me and my family. You are all just crooks who care less about your customers. My holiday season is ruined by you.

He says "you all", which is plural. 

Just to illustrate what I mean I'll use LTT as an example. If I said:

Linus Tech Tips, I hope you die. 

That could be a bit ambigious if I'm referring to the channel or the person. If I say:

Linus Tech tips, I hope you all die. 

Then there is no ambiguity. LTT the company is a single thing. The people working there are several things. I am addessing several things which means the people working there.

• 3 months later...

He just put up another video ... he seems to be in a bad way . I reckon people should cut him a lot of slack. Subscribe to his channel , maybe ? Forgiveness is divine ...

He has type 1 diabetes. Got both feet amputated some time ago.

New update is that he might have his entire leg amputated. And he's been diagnosed with early onset parkinsons, explaining his shaking. Most people have never had serious health issues. And it's very clear they don't understand how that affects your body, stability, personality, mood, etc. No wonder he's had meltdowns online before.

A few months ago, he started fresh, and I gotta say, his videos have been a lot better. Especially his videos on NVidia's GPP are pretty good. It's sad to see him in this shape. He has not been dealt a great hand in life for sure.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

8 minutes ago, Notional said:

He has type 1 diabetes. Got both feet amputated some time ago.

New update is that he might have his entire leg amputated. And he's been diagnosed with early onset parkinsons, explaining his shaking. Most people have never had serious health issues. And it's very clear they don't understand how that affects your body, stability, personality, mood, etc. No wonder he's had meltdowns online before.

A few months ago, he started fresh, and I gotta say, his videos have been a lot better. Especially his videos on NVidia's GPP are pretty good. It's sad to see him in this shape. He has not been dealt a great hand in life for sure.

it is sad to see what has happened to him over the years. He also had a business issue where he lost his first YouTube channel too. It is like bad luck just follows him around.

found a old article

https://www.thinkcomputers.org/elric-phares-thrown-out-of-motherboards-org/

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

This thread is from many months ago.  If there's new information it should have a new thread.  If not, not need to post.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.